ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

Jeez I wonder why?

Kyle has saved lives.

You’re trying to say his presence was picking a fight and without changing laws that’s not gonna fly

Every person that died would be alive today had they not attacked Kyle Rittenhouse first. While he was running away from the angry mob they asked where he was going and he shouted back to the police! Had they just let him go to the police and/or if Huber doesn’t bash him in the head with a skateboard, he’d still be alive

I have no problem with changing the terrible laws we have on guns or not allowing vigilantes to roam the streets. I’m talking about the right to self defense only

1 Like

You live in a country where the murder of 20 seven year old kids at their school with an AR-15 was met by law makers with a collective yawn. And here we are. Go Team Guns.

2 Likes

Is this an excerpt from your book?

1 Like

It’s not a book, it’s a manifesto.

1 Like

This forum is becoming uncomfortable. Shoot first? Come on.

1 Like

This world is becoming uncomfortable.

1 Like

Seems like they are intent on trapping us. How can people here complain about establishment Dems naively treating Republicans as if they are acting in good faith and not realize that participating in society under the assumption that Republican voters are going to behave and act in good faith is equally foolish?

This isn’t the only moment. There’s the left wing prepper thread where I made a similar comment. Overall, I perceive a tone shift.

1 Like

He’s not a Congressturd, he’s a member of the Florida House. This guy isn’t my rep but the district I live in is adjacent to his. He’s a younger (33), more handsome (but probably even lower-IQ) version of Gosar. He is constantly making news down here for saying the Trumpiest shit imaginable.

He is running for Congress, though, and at exactly the right moment. He is running against Stephanie Murphy, who is fairly moderate, but my gut tells me he’s gonna bink that seat. If he does win he will have it for life probably.

1 Like

Just woke up to this news on the other side of the world. LOL.

I wasn’t paying much attention anymore but not guilty is the final nail in my desire to give a fuck about American politics. I’m officially done with the horror show.

There isn’t much I can do unless I get on a jury where I will personally be acquitting every POC before me and ignoring any self defense claims from any white gun owner. Unlikely to occur anyways, but since I can’t trust the system at this point will have to use hueristics. Yes that means if you shoot someone and I am
on a jury then you aren’t being acquitted. Very low probability to happen though.

There’s a saying, the straw that broke the camel’s back. Everyone can muster reserves of hope and resilience, but not forever.

i think since you’re one of the few here who is very actively, well, an activist, you have a higher tolerance than us keyboard warriors. when we lose hope we just step out of the game and back to our fairly comfortable lives

1 Like

@anon10396289 , this is why I’m thinking mistrials and not guilty verdicts may become more of a thing.

Maybe but it would take tremendous moral conviction to do either if the facts and law clearly support the opposite and you’re facing down 11 angry Karens in the jury room. It’d be pretty uncomfortable.

Gonna be a lot of surprised pikachu faced shitlibs when the cops transition seamlessly into the SS in 2025

2 Likes

Lol unironically posting this