ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

This is kind of the point. A lot of people are pretending that an AR-15 isn’t a serious threat but a group of people that don’t want to be mowed down an AR-15 are a “mob” and obviously a threat. This is just some unholy marriage of American gun rights brain worms and LOLLAW.

6 Likes

Whether they asked them to or not, that’s what he was there doing. I have no interest in defending this kid as a person. What I’m interested in is his right to defend himself against an angry mob of very stupid people chasing and trying to attack him

Legally a guy walking around Kenosha with an AR-15 slung and not pointed at anyone isn’t any sort of threat. Obviously an AR-15 can be a deadly threat under other circumstances. But that’s the framework that Rittenhouse’s actions have to be judged by the jury.

I understand. I just don’t assign any moral weight to America’s kangaroo courts here.

2 Likes

Maybe don’t cross state lines with a machine gun and go to where there is protesting with the intent of shooting protestors

3 Likes

He was running AWAY from them to get to the police while they chased and shouted “get him!”. He didn’t shoot anyone until he was hit in head and fell to the ground and got bashed in the head with a skateboard and had another guy aim a gun at him. The first guy was also chasing him and hit him in the head with a thrown bag while his buddy followed firing a gun in the air

Why were they pointing a gun at him. Maybe because he was shooting people?

Hey cactus

Three people are dead because this ■■■■ left his house and crossed state lines with a machine gun

This, ladies and gentleman is exactly what I’m trying to expose. He didn’t cross state lines with a machine gun. That’s a CNN and MSNBC trope they’ve been using for a year to spread disinformation to gullible viewers who don’t bother to research

But he did murder three people ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Dunno, a thrown plastic bag being the impetus for killing someone seems pretty panicky to me.

Sorry, it was semiautomatic. EXPOSED. I bet you can even expose some people here who call it a clip when it’s actually a magazine!

2 Likes

He wasn’t shooting people! JFC watch a video before making a fool of yourself

Correct, he had already shot someone for the crime of throwing a plastic bag at him. And we all know that a thrown plastic bag is considered a deadly weapon/assault in all 50 states.

You guys have to be kidding me. It was in the midst of a violent mob with two guys chasing him, one firing a gun into the air. If you’re trying to make an argument for pacifism just say so. I can at least respect that

If you think about it though I’m pretty sure plastic bag man once had some impure thoughts about a 17-year-old when he was 19.

The more you spell it out, the more I’m inclined to change my mind from reluctant and infuriating acquittal to firm conviction. He showed up as a badass ready to crack some skulls but then ended up killing people because the truth is he was a pussy scared of a plastic bag. Guilty!

Well, we know he had thoughts of suicide which is why he just got out of a mental hospital. We also know he physically assaulted his fiance and had a restraining order on him. Lastly, we know he wanted to blow up a gas station. But all he did was throw a bag :roll_eyes:

“He was no angel.”

2 Likes

None of those crimes are punishable by the death penalty, not even if you add on throwing a plastic bag on top of it.

3 Likes