ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

Rittenhouse never pointed his weapon at anyone until there was an imminent threat. Even when someone was almost on top of him, he held fire. For someone who went there to shoot people he sure showed remarkable restraint and took every opportunity to run and not shoot

I believe he was guarding a friend’s place of business that was trashed the previous day

Ugh someone just please update the thread title when there’s a verdict. TIA.

1 Like

The business owners testified they never asked Rittenhouse to defend their business. And he had never done business there himself.

2 Likes

Probably he waited for an opportunity such that he could make a self defense claim.

2 Likes

Mr. LEARN THE FACTS, ladies and gentlemen.

Did you guys really expect a different conversation with the early 20s-gun in my waistband while I jog-bar hoping during COVID- libertarian dude bro?

4 Likes

Cactus is Plaxico Burress?

2 Likes

You have your facts, I have mine. We agree to disagree!

1 Like

Personally I like the part where he thinks he’s a medic after taking (checks notes) zero classes of any kind

He’s not the first teenager or white male (or both) to drastically overestimate their abilities in contrast to all facts or reason. It’s kind their “thing”!

Bruh, the perceived threat from a dude with a gun doesn’t go from 0 to 100 when he points his gun. Hope that helps.

This is how I learned to be a medic.

1 Like

He was mocked for being a medic that didn’t help or save anybody, but little did we know he saved countless lives by not shooting them.

14 Likes

He also shot a guy who was wielding a skateboard as a weapon in completely indiscriminate fashion who had the misfortune of coincidentally attacking the person who was shooting people.

4 Likes

Whether the 2nd or 3rd victims were justified is irrelevant if the first isn’t. Once Rittenhouse commits the first murder, other people are allowed to “attack” to apprehend a murderer. When you shoot someone and then flee, you don’t get to shoot additional people to effect your escape.

8 Likes

Yeah…let’s say a guy with an AR-15 enters a restaurant and a diner runs up to him with his fork trying to disarm him. The gunman pushes him away and shoots him. That’s self-defense?

1 Like

Furthermore, for the first one, someone chasing after you and throwing a bag at you obviously does not constitute reasonable fear if imminent deadly harm because there was a ton of that shit happening that night but the only person getting killed were Rittenhouse’s victims.

2 Likes

Maybe? Is it lawful to enter that restaurant with an AR-15? Did he do something unlawful like pointing the gun at someone? If the gun guy provoked the fork attack with an unlawful action that the forking was a reaction to, then it wouldn’t be self defense. If the forking was unprovoked, then it might be self defense based on how serious a threat the forking actually was.

What if you’re a Good Guy With A Gun?