ACAB (formerly G Floyd) - Tyre Nichols video released, it's bad

At first I thought you might be conflating him and one of his clients Claus Van Bulow but damned if you aren’t right, he did kill his first wife. No wonder he worked so hard for Claus.

Didn’t Dersh’s first wife kill herself?

https://twitter.com/stcolumbia/status/1384714697769902081

8 Likes

Just like Epstein.

1 Like

Jason Van Dyke was sentenced to seven years in prison for second-degree murder and 16 counts of aggravated battery with a firearm for the 2014 shooting.

7 years.

1 Like

No, he latter took a great interest in cases where men were accused of killing their wives. It’s a pattern at this point.

In none of those videos was a man literally holding a knife a foot from someone making a stabbing motion towards that person, literally about to stab them.

2 Likes

Why is that relevant? The shooting isn’t being used as “punishment.” It’s being used to stop someone from getting stabbed.

1 Like

Wouldn’t men accused of killing their wives take a great interest in the lawyer who got Claus von Bulow off?

Entirely depends on where the knife goes in. Ranges anywhere from “no big deal” to “Oh, you got stabbed in the heart? Unless you’re right next to a level 1 trauma center you’re fucked.”

He is obviously never getting charged let alone convicted. Hell no civilian would ever be charged in that situation, but having your gun in your hand in that situation is just pants on head stupid. The cop is lucky he didn’t shoot both girls. He should have had a taser or baton out and immediately engaged the girl with the knife, but fuck it let’s put everybody’s life in danger.

8 Likes

Sure looks to me like the police officer just rolled up on the scene and that was what was happening. There was a fight in progress. I guess I can’t say for sure based on what we have so far though.

You want the cop to time travel?

As I mentioned above, its not really a coincidence that police arrive in black neighborhoods after its too late to do anything. Theres a whole famous song about it.

1 Like

5 Likes

Have you met CNN?

1 Like

I am surprised that the Tucker Carlsons of the world are agitated about the guilty verdict. Isn’t it a slam dunk to just say “bad cop did a bad thing, got punished, system worked, all the rioting was unwarranted”.

2 Likes

Taser gonna stop that forward arm motion pretty quickly.