About Moderation

All of the users you’re referencing posted on 22 pol and the vast majority weren’t permabanned there

:thinking:

I guess folks just lose a step and become very bad posters in their late 30s

This is true! It’s almost as if a moderation policy of “you will be banned (well really exiled) if you egregiously troll/shitpost/personally attack” actually works to prevent that behavior.

That might track if mods here didn’t perma people but that isn’t the case :thinking:

Mystery for the fuckin ages my man, I don’t think we’ll ever get to the bottom of it

Mods here don’t perma people for that behavior. CW’s sliding scale bans is the closest thing to that, so we will have to see if it works. My money is on it working. This isn’t some great mystery, there’s a reason that nearly every other Internet forum in existence works on this principle. We’re not some special flower that can operate differently (as we’ve learned the past few years).

1 Like

Oh ok

1 Like

Drivers on both sides seem unaware of their actions.

1 Like

ok

I’d love to be able to have a conversation about that, but it seems borderline and with the rules not applying to you, risky.

Again, no sarcasm.

Hi DontDoxxMeBro,

This is a warning not to stir up old drama. Thanks

1 Like

Imagine compiling data when you could be buying TVs on Black Friday.

2 Likes

:vince1:

Screenshot 2022-11-25 at 7.07.39 PM

All that in between tallying thread post counts and whatnot.

:+1:

2 Likes

sup, I replied to wrong person and now my post count itt will be inflated :grimacing:

1 Like

Good to have you here, goofyballer! Happy Black Friday!

Wait a second, Bryz was a Flyer, CW is a Philly sports fan, now stay with me, is forechecker a CW alt?

Fry squinting dot jaypeg

1 Like

I’m not saying whether it would make it better or not. Just that most other boards I’ve been on have some sort of more long-term moderators that would have long ago sorted this out by simply banning those that kept stirring shit up. 10-20 is probably overstating it because usually after a few permas most of the nonsense stops.

Nobody is going to perma goofy or jman so here we are

1 Like