About Moderation

I don’t think you’re right. I have more bans in this forum from fighting with Jalfrezi from Wookie than I think basically any other moderator. Granted, he usually banned both of us so I could see how that could be coloring your memory.

Dammit you made me look it up in case I wasn’t aware of a sketchy origin.

1 Like

2 Likes

You think it’s funny now. But I’ll likely be getting called an anti-Semite for the next few years here based on your little joke.

2 Likes

OH YEAH??? Well…ah fuck it.

2 Likes

Attacks are allowed when there are Bad Faith posts being created. That’s just smart moderating.

1 Like

Oh yeah? Well I had sex with your wife!

3 Likes

I figured it out, NBZ must have gotten banned for being a Sea Lion.

If Keeed has changed his mind and now thinks that we should actually do something about the genocide in Ukraine, he’s welcome to speak up. To this point, though, he’s been adament that doing nothing is correct.

1 Like

it’s an upgrade from squash lover

you pervert

So just to be clear, you’ve caught the car again here. I’m suggesting you get your own mod-free forum, which just a few hours ago was asked for by your side, and you won’t take it because “something something you’ll abuse mod powers in the other subforum, I don’t trust you something something”

Did we send a council of captains over to ask for this? Who asked for it exactly? Wasn’t it Clovis? I can tell you whoever it was must have been speaking for themselves.

That’s hawt.

I’m making an honest good-faith attempt to make some progress here.

i feel like there’s less car chasing and more hitting dogs with cars here.

I accepted your proposal with some modifications. I of course would have to bring it back for debate and a vote, as I’m just speaking for myself at the moment.

Your modification was pretty major. I again repeat the question, why does your subforum need moderators? Your whole position isn’t hat things would be better without moderators. This was posted by others from your side upthread literally hours ago.

It’s already Friday for you I suppose.

that’s anti semitic.

2 Likes

Nobody is buying your raised by wolves act

1 Like