About Moderation

No.

itā€™s a trap man

Perhaps you too posted a source reference using too small a font?

1 Like

Iā€™m aware.

Itā€™s easy to read jmanā€™s PM this way and at first I was just going to say it was obvious why you were offended but he didnā€™t call you, or in fact anyone, an anti-semite. It was clumsily worded and the whole ā€œso and so seems captain alignedā€ thing didnā€™t really make sense and was unnecessary but it did seem like a genuinely concerned PM.

1 Like

Maybe NBZ posted articles from a junk publication like BBC? Canā€™t fault him getting banned for that.

1 Like

personal insult

1 Like

So ban him

2 Likes

i am powerless against most root vegetables

3 Likes

No Captains would be banned for the reasons you are. They are pure, nonviolent leftists who are so much better than anyone else.

Or perhaps invented a story out of thin air about stinky ethnic food and then attributed it to somebody else and ran with it for a couple of years? Oh wait, I got confused. That is allowed if youā€™re friends with the right mods.

2 Likes

Holy hell, if this is what the main forum of NMNM looks like, why the hell if there so much drama here? Seriously, we are the same fucking thing. This whole forum has been an exercise in one group sufficiently large eventually breaks up into 2.

3 Likes

btw since you guys are not part of the boomer meme factory, you arenā€™t aware that acorn squash is jbroā€™s favorite fruit. thatā€™s an actual thing. and you thought they only talk about you

Butternut squash you dolt!

thatā€™s anti semitic.

1 Like

Sure. Report the posts and get your enemies banned instead of responding in kind.

https://pics.me.me/thumb_fuck-off-judean-peoples-front-were-the-peoples-front-of-62990858.png

1 Like

Why did you delete that?

Because I didnā€™t want to continue the dumb line of argument? Iā€m glad you actually caught one of my deletes since you seem to be under the impression that Iā€™m doing it with snappy one liners trolling you when in fact itā€™s usually just me thinking better of posting something.

Well I think what you posted was incorrect.