About Moderation

and you get a cassette and senor keed bonus. Your lucky day

No, I rejected your request so that the 19 people who have added this SenorKeeed account to their ignore list donā€™t have to do it again when you inevitably return.

6 Likes

#ReleaseTheFirstTwoRedactedRows

TrumpBot and myself are surely the top two high scores.

Shame to see Mod publishing ignored no. even where list redacted when it used to be against site rules to even point out you had a user on ignore - sad - more like Soviet Russia round here on the daily

1 Like

Š”Š¾ сŠ²ŠøŠ“Š°Š½Šøя

I was simply referring to the recent silencing of any critics - hopefully Jal wonā€™t be falling from any windows soon

lol ā€œcriticsā€

You can just barely see it:

1. NoMatterWho : 29
  2. 6ix : 21

:leolol:

1 Like

Proud to be Washington on the Mount Rushmore of Rustlage

Iā€™m not a mod anymore

These pricks who get permabanned and claim to hate this place canā€™t resist coming back. Iā€™m sure itā€™s something diagnosable.

We havenā€™t seen the last of jal or 6ix.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not that anyone hates this place, itā€™s that there is an in group vs out group dynamic that other former posters like RC have talked about way more eloquently than I can.

The biggest issue I see is just different value systems. Most of the people on this board talk a good game about how they want things to change but are not willing to help facilitate those changes if it effects their own standard of living.

Or even though we have a mental health thread people still call people names and attack their mental health when they are not able to post here but there is a chance they can read it.

75-80% of the posters on this board started on third base but instead of listening to people with different life experiences you just kick them to the curb and then act like you actually hit a triple.

Itā€™s fascinating to watch happen in real time but it also sucks to watch humans treat other humans like that.

2 Likes

So whatā€™s going on round here? Anyone still left or has everyone been permaā€™d?

Weā€™ve all been permabanned.

It was a bloodbath.

You and I are both gimmick accounts of the one person still posting here and talking to himself.

Sweet. Iā€™m basically the protagonist on my very own Shutter Island.

Last mod standing will need to perma himself, right?

Multiple factions of this community decided that the best way to maintain a thriving political discussion forum is to cull it down from 150 to the 20 people that are most homogenous to them.