About Moderation

Hold your head up. You are by far the sexiest velvet-brained bot on UP.

I mean it sounds so nice, like red velvet cupcakes, who doesn’t like red velvet cupcakes?! Bix?

1 Like

I’m convinced @6ix is a completed troll bot sent from the metaverse to disrupt supply chain patterns, please correct me if I’m wrong

Not really sure what level this post is on, but if it’s being sincere, I think you’re awesome. You’re a fantastic photographer and I love all your posts of travel photos. You’ve made actual valuable contributions to the quality of this site, way more than six. Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s not really sincere I think bix is a jackass who’s ego knows no bounds, although I would prefer better adjectives than NPC

1 Like

But anyway, for people who care about ‘not othering’ other ppl and also like bix’s posting, nice nice nice.

2 Likes

*nouns

2 Likes

At first I read this as “his ego knows no nouns”, and I was like, well, yeah maybe.

8 Likes

I am pro nouns myself.

1 Like

Here’s a question: Who were you talking to in this post below?

Before you say me, remember that you were referring to me in the 3rd person.

Think real carefully before you answer.

1 Like

yeah that’s a tough nut to crack right there

It is possible to be an intelligent person without putting other people down all the time…

Take as many cracks at the question as you want.

I’ve read enough of your posts, I’ve seen how you talk to people that you deem are beneath you, I have no desire to continue this conversation @6ix

“Beneath you” doesn’t seem like the right wording. I get the appeal because on occasion 6ix alludes to an intellectual superiority, but “beneath you” feels like more of a value statement and I don’t think 6ix equates smarts and worth. Anyway, the tricky part is finding instances where the tone wasn’t deserved.

Hand jerking motion dot JPEG? Why would you respond to what I wrote to 6ix?

Uhh:

Real tricky.

1 Like

From that very same post:

I’m not saying you can’t have an opinion on the relative contribution value, but that is a provocative post.

Because this isn’t a PM.