About Moderation

Turn on the setting that requires moderator approval for new posts.

1 Like

RFCs aren’t a thing anymore.

So glad I took the time to type all that up. Really felt like I made a positive impact.

10 Likes

Throttling is dumb, let people post.

5 Likes

I consider any of my posts that receive double digit likes to be a success.

2 Likes

hard to believe that 300 words of “I don’t know what is happening but all of you shut the fuck up” didn’t make a positive impact.

6 Likes

Yes, of course you believe you should be able to do whatever you feel you should be able to do, and that you want other mods not to do things you don’t want them to do. It’s good to be the king.

2 Likes

If anyone believes any mod discussion or action has been done in good faith by wookie bless your heart, as evidenced by the quotes of his nakedly racist posts before.

What are you @ing me for here exactly?

2 Likes

Unhinged.

1 Like

You were concerend about hypocrisy. I figured you might appreciate how Wookie jumped to the defense of mods getting harassed.

I guess you are too busy with important alpha mod activities, sorry for disturbing you sir.

3 Likes

uh, was there some talk about French BBV. Let’s go ahead take it over there. And why don’t you go ahead and come in on Sunday too.

1 Like

Oh, listen to the quiet parts.

Remember when you got all upset about being called a megalomaniac?

LOOOOL

1 Like

Say what you will about commonwealth, no one posted more words in the rectangle than that guy. A true poster, through and through.

3 Likes

He had his positives and his flaws. I don’t think he was temperamentally suited to being a mod, but I was fine with him as a poster.

2 Likes

CW was a fine poster! I needed a few mouse replacements scrolling through the walls of text but if you read the first line and the last, he got there! Think the dude luckboxxed a WSOP bracelet too… UP legend IMO

1 Like

there are no admins that are able to do much as far as I’m aware. As you can see the remaining 2 staff have severe differences about how to do things. btw, I can’t view that forum, but it doesn’t matter.

TLDR you’re right but this place is too far gone, there is no recovery possible.

I won’t be posting anymore, as soon there will be a new place. I wish everyone but a few of you well.

3 Likes

1 Like

Log of Key Moderator Actions:

He probably misheard it as “c-word”

3 Likes
1 Like