It’s a discussion forum (allegedly).

1 Like

His dumb gifs are discussions?

2 Likes

kiss of death son

1 Like

I have an About Moderation question.

Why is potato so nasty towards people?

Why did Potato delete this thread, with no log of deletion?

@JonnyA @Yuv @SvenO @TimBuktuuf

2 Likes

fair

To give you more dumb shit to bitch about.

5 Likes

It’s fair to bitch about failure to log moderator actions.

Deleting threads isn’t something that’s logged as far as I know, it’s a log of “key” moderator actions not every minor thing we do here.

1 Like

Here’s the original post that was edited to the above after it was merged into this thread

AQ deleted it in this thread, I undeleted it to quote it.

The point of the log is for transparency, so that people can look there instead of asking what happened. A user is temp-banned, a thread is locked…I think it’s good to make mods log these actions, partly because they should explain why, even if they think it’s obvious why, and to encourage mods to log too many actions rather than not enough.

Otatop is lying. He told AngryQueer the thread could stay if it was turned into something positive. Then he deleted it.

1 Like

This is horseshit and also not jman220. I’m assuming this is the same user who registered a “potatoislying” account that I deleted, just like i’m going to delete this one.

Your response – locking that thread and banning AQ for a week, after already having locked several AQ threads – is indeed a wild power trip. Unban him and take it easy, please.

The threads locked themselves when the posts in them were merged into this thread.

In the thread itself or via PM?