About Moderation

Ok, good. How about an announcement so we know?

There’s a new new board? Nobody tells me nothing’ :frowning_face:

hey man I tried to get you in on the ground floor of the captains

Yeah but most of you guys turned out to be scumbags so bullet dodged

1 Like

oh yeah maybe but

I think everyone will be invited but there will be viciously strict moderation of the type we’ve seen here recently.

Meanwhile, how are you enjoying the zero moderation here?

It’s fantastic you piteous 60 year old eKaren who sucks at chess!

Cool, but I’m not that bad at chess and don’t call for the manager (mods) because we don’t have or need them.

I hope you can cope without them here.

Damn that feeling lasted all of two posts, it seems trolling and insulting people doesn’t actually feel that good, I don’t know how you kept it up for 2 years, you’re made of sterner stuff I guess.

1 Like

I agree, let’s be friends, all of us, or at least courteous. Is that possible?

ofc they were all involved. its always projection. and now that jman is really worried about his posts its pretty clear they have something devious planned for those posters whos irl identities have been uncovered.

I say, come at me bros. my job already loled at them once when they tried to get me fired.

2 Likes

L.O.L.

1 Like

I thought it was some kind of a setup when one of you asked if I wanted them to try convincing y’all to let me in (I don’t. Gross)

But it’s real?!

Spectacular

1 Like

there are certainly more than 3 people with access. it still hasn’t been confirmed who even has cloud access or any of that either. these are very simple questions that shouldn’t have any reason for obfuscation or hiding anything. I don’t know who is deleting posts, I’ve been off and on banned for like two weeks and barely know what’s going on anymore other than what I know and discussed with the staff here.