About Moderation

LMAO “long con” How much traffic was in this thread the month before they were banned? How much has been in here since then?

You’re right man, the forum had way more traffic before they were banned.

Since then it’s been a good place to escape the crowds but It’s picking up around here now

Quality > Quantity, imo

Outsde the boundary of acceptability (banhammered), after all those years you shared together… SAD

Maybe some frustration set in… frrom both sides… maybe another pandemic is key to forum longevity

Seems quieter now caffieneneeded was actually conscripted for his ER skills in UKR or the Gaza strip, GL GL

We both know there are at least two places you can chat with your bois about whatever you want, free from the restrictions of this “harsh” domain. The only thing you could possibly be missing out on is the conflicts between them and their forum enemies, which,

:thinking:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Technical Problems

No

Not fair, he accurately predicted 24 of the last 3 waves.

So why’s a right winger so bad he got banned from the old digs welcome here?

I’m not comfortable with a place that preemptively bans people. Give them a chance to hang themselves.

1 Like

I was hoping the banlusting had passed.

1 Like

Things seem to be relatively drama free around these parts lately so no need to add any imo. Agree with the above two posts also tbh. Even though I staunchly disagree with lagtight’s posting I haven’t found it overwhelmingly objectionable although maybe I am just getting soft in my old age.

1 Like

It’ll come. I’m not calling for anything yet but these types can’t help themselves.

1 Like

Happy Friday

9 Likes

Ban everyone who posts in About Moderation

1 Like

Can’t we all just put him on Ignore and let him get bored and go away?

You know right well that not everyone will put him on ignore, and that many will engage passionately.

1 Like

Is this a reference to past proposals of this ilk

1 Like

People just can’t stop themselves.

The ignore feature is the one thing that makes this place usable.