About Moderation

Say what you will about commonwealth, no one posted more words in the rectangle than that guy. A true poster, through and through.

3 Likes

He had his positives and his flaws. I don’t think he was temperamentally suited to being a mod, but I was fine with him as a poster.

2 Likes

CW was a fine poster! I needed a few mouse replacements scrolling through the walls of text but if you read the first line and the last, he got there! Think the dude luckboxxed a WSOP bracelet too… UP legend IMO

1 Like

there are no admins that are able to do much as far as I’m aware. As you can see the remaining 2 staff have severe differences about how to do things. btw, I can’t view that forum, but it doesn’t matter.

TLDR you’re right but this place is too far gone, there is no recovery possible.

I won’t be posting anymore, as soon there will be a new place. I wish everyone but a few of you well.

3 Likes

1 Like

Log of Key Moderator Actions:

He probably misheard it as “c-word”

3 Likes
1 Like

At least we can all feel good about otatop’s consenting to us all PMing him to tell him he’s a coward.

2 Likes

give it a shot, he’ll ban you for a fucken month. But you’re a troublemaker.

1 Like

Who could have foreseen that a forum condoning an admin reading private messages and making them public would struggle in future with forum unity? You’re not to blame of course.

Well that would explain some conspicuous absences in recent weeks. gl with that. I don’t think it’s going to go the way you hope.

1 Like

I mean have I done anything about your public harassment of me like questioning my mental health (thanks for deleting the post) or calling me an incel?

Fuck off.

3 Likes

This seems like an inappropriate response.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ll go make a post fantasizing about someone else murdering a politician or something.

9 Likes

Full chortle on that exchange

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FondSophisticatedHylaeosaurus-size_restricted.gif

5 Likes

Are you denying being an incel?

Even in Forum Warz, we should expect a minimum level of decency from each other, what the fuck is this, fuck off man.

2 Likes

Wasn’t the post something like, are you ok? Let’s not get carried away.

or calling me an incel?

Again with the imaginarium.

The implication was that wanting to wield power over other people against their will increases the probability that a person becomes an incel. Don’t take it personally if it doesn’t apply to you.

eta: also it was a joke, come on.

1 Like