About Moderation (old original thread)

Pretty impressive that you ran off the admin who put in so many hours for this community and you all find it funny. As meb said, at least you are ending this charade.

The new brilliant argument from team “what us?” now is that running members off proves that they werent real contributers. I guess real contributers are judged by how many “fuckyoubanmme” accounts they create.

1 Like

Sure, Jan.

Dude, you’ve known me how many years? Why on earth would you think that?

July 4th weekend ain’t over red coat.

3 Likes

Lol truly sad and pathetic. I’d ban every last one of these hobbyist losers

1 Like

for anyone that wants to go back to dark theme - click on your user profile then preferences → interface

then click dark theme

For the record I strongly disagreed with these bans.

2 Likes

I guess my rabid anti-UK prejudice clouded my thinking.

1 Like

In all of the posts made criticizing this decision, no one made a single argument that banning Churchill or jalfrezi was the wrong action on the merits of their history here as members of this forum. There are established procedures to overrule a ban made by a mod, or to remove a mod from power. I even offered to respect a lower voting threshold than would normally be required. Yet still, no one has bothered to try either of those remedies. That really says everything that anyone reading this needs to know.

7 Likes

It tells me you could have been honest about your plans with everyone from the start and people still would have voted for you.

I’m in a good plo game but when done I will post a poll to both remove meb and reinstate those banned. Unless someone has time to do it earlier.

1 Like

It’s OK, I understand. If I were from Alabama I’d hate the world too.

1 Like

Will it still be good after you leave?

4 Likes

You keep declaring victory in your posts. I think lying to the mods about your plans and outright saying that the admin who has contributed numerous hours to this community has been plotting all alone to destroy it because he decided your actions are ruining this community pretty much sums it up.

And just so everyone remember, this all started with a meb lying that he thinks mods shouldnt be allowed to issue long term bans. So as you can see, he was lying for quite a while planning this. Shame you set out to destroy this place for shits and giggles cause you guys have the discord.

1 Like

sorry this was an expert needle and gets a heart and is not meant as a slight to anyone at all it just made me chuckle

4 Likes

We just had a Churchill RFC a couple weeks ago. The community said no ban. @econophile please reverse.

@anon29622970, wtf, did you actually accuse me of this?

You received a PM from me a day ahead of time that I have posted in this thread explaining my thought process for going from 4 bans down to 2. I did not lie to you.

Nothing I have said in this thread has been in regards to goreo.

No absolutely not. I’m sorry that you have been brought into any of this.

Stop banning people for a little while and see what happens, is such a simple obvious solution that I have to imagine Nancy Pelosi took charge of the mod team or something

2 Likes