About Moderation (old original thread)

There you go.

1 Like

Cool, canā€™t see a damn post of that.

Itā€™s also, again, sealioning bullshit regardless

2 Likes

I did not see any JBro posts, and the Sopranos link was all meant in good fun.

Cheers!

Why are you being so rude to the siteā€™s public servant volunteers?

Should be able to now.

:100:

1 Like

No I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily good or kind, which is why it was directed at jman and his ilk. You know, the ones suggesting that Iā€™m a drunk and a bad dad among other bullshit that you completely ignore while constantly moderating me. Oh boy the F wordā€¦ Are you a child? Does it hurt you to see that?

Also I see that you count as well as you mod.

Has this really been happening? I thought those actions were auto bans.

Are you C lioning me brah?

I donā€™t actually know what that means yet.

1 Like

WTF are you on right now? LMFAO.

If he said this, that would he awful. So I looked to see if he said that, and it turns out you were the only one to say that.

1 Like

And now heā€™s saying I said some other stuff I didnā€™t say. I hope you get some help for that meth habit goofy.

While I try to read the thread back for some context when responding to a flagged post I donā€™t always read every thread here so might miss things like this, Iā€™m not intentionally ignoring posts.

1 Like

Thanks for the transparency!

Youā€™re welcome! Enjoy your ban!

5 Likes

BTW he/she has made a lot of productive posts. Prolly more in a short time than jman makes in half a year. Just letting you know since you already admitted that youā€™re impulsive and donā€™t read.

1 Like

Your main account is unbanned now, why do you care if your alt is banned or not?

2 Likes

Who is that directed at?

I thought wookie already figured out it was RAIDS.

I guess itā€™s possible a new productive poster just happened along this nothing little message board half an hour after you were banned but it seems doubtful.

1 Like