About Moderation (old original thread)

I’ve had them out here in the Portland area from place that specializes in hot sandwiches. They were a special and not a menu staple, however. I want to say I’ve had them somewhere else, too, but I wasn’t sure if it’s in the Bay or somewhere when I was traveling.

There’s a place I like to go in midtown that uses prime rib for their French dip

They’re American, from Italian immigrants, so I’d look at specialty hot sandwich spots rather than Italian places.

@otatop Jrbo should be unbanned by now, danke. Maybe you clicked the wrong button.

2 hours. Not that it matters but just letting you know it’s soon.

itysl friday night

6 Likes

Should have been yesterday?

6 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/nobody_stop_me/status/1567570016245014528

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go mod thread
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein’ everything, the Keed is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to the captain forum
Gotta catch my ban, I see my friends (My friends)

Kickin’ in my PM’s
Sittin’ in the mod thread
Gotta make my mind up
Which team can I take?

It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

3 Likes

You’re right, I went a day too long.

My bad.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Nah, it’s nothing like that. Jbro seemed to be angling for a suicide by cop with his posting the other day so I indulged him. Maybe I’m wrong and he thinks telling people to fuck themselves is good, kind posting, in which case I offer my deepest apologies.

1 Like

so the captains call them the horsemen? In my head I thought Coast Guard was much funnier.

Is it possible to ban every registered user every Friday at 12:00 am? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Telling someone to be specific when your previous account was anonymized is an obvious, obnoxious troll. It’s also something keeed did all the time before ragequitting, it’s classic sealioning bullshit.