About Moderation (old original thread)

I really don’t understand the point you’re trying to make so I’m going to bow out of this particular tangent. I also think everyones probably had enough of the c-word “debate”.

OMG yes

Just the 5 of us left then?

So, on balance and sober reflection, how do you guys feel this experiment worked out?

Been pretty on the nose for how the world/USA has been over the same period of time.

1 Like

The point is that I reject your assertion that there is a totally not sexist usage of the c-bomb, because UKers known damn well about the alternative definition. They even use it that way themselves sometimes. I also reject your insinuation that I’m the one rehashing the debate or that I created the tangent, when you’re plainly the one who started it.

Oh good, this chat again.

5986d8f8850dc2627900e4d941705219

2 Likes

Well you’re wrong and I can’t help you.

Maybe we should have a vote on it.

We’ve lost the bangers threads?

This is the point in the fight where you’ve been fighting with your sibling and you’ve just knocked over the TV. Time to stop.

2 Likes

Too many only children.

I’m sad meb’s gone. He was kinda cool. I guess he failed the purity test tho.

Where is this other site that the cool kids post on, could I have a link?

1 Like

First they came for the captains, and I did not speak out - Because I was not a captain.

Then they came for the bangers thread (whatever the fuck that is) and there was no one left to speak for me.

5 Likes

Are we gonna ban Sylvester Stallone?

it feels like constantly letting people who don’t want to be here continually stir up shit is a bad strategy.

8 Likes

Yeah luckily he ultimately decided to leave on his own this time.

What the fuck

2 Likes

A link won’t help, you need an invite to see anything.

That is the general gist of the ToS people agree to when they post here (yes, we do actually have those, and yes, we all really did agree to abide by them), but they also clearly state that posting here grants the community license to keep that content available to its members. There is an anonymizing function that is compliant with the GDPR, and that seems to have been reasonably applied to all users whether they fall under its jurisdiction or not, but there is no right to petition for content removal.

OK, that is good to know but we should also make it known to mods and admins that a user should not be automatically granted a mass post deletion.