About Moderation (old original thread)

I’m not taking the bait on any moderation stuff, I’m out in two weeks anyway. Good evening to all, even the haters and losers.

13 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah it doesnt work backwords to a response of being called a troll. Why is this is about moderation?

I moved it here from the crypto thread, as it didn’t seem related to crypto.

Is this what the crypto thread is like?

For reference, @anon38180840, i was banned for a week by riverman for personal attacks. I asked for a cite or ban. Only fair, right?

I think you guys should agree to disagree so that you can properly focus on your mod nomination. Best to enter that job with a clean slate.

Lol

lovemuffin for mod.

4 Likes

Not really, hence why I moved it here. The crypto thread is bad in it’s own unique way.

2 Likes

1 Like

I would be willing to mod if only to restore my TL3 status

2 Likes

I’ll nominate you

Vic was banned like 70000 times

I’ve never been banned.

But anyways, the fainting couches are out for daring to say that someone who says they currently won’t vaccinate their child and that the cdc approval process was a “Kangaroo court” as thinking that “6mo-5yr shouldn’t be vaccinated” and the usual people are losing their fucking shit because they’re mad about other things. I suppose you could totally think the approval process was a “kangaroo court” filled with “loyalists” and think you should be getting ready to vaccinate your children today!

So I’ll drop it, carry on.

i really wish people could just agree to a cease fire for a bit to see how it goes

1 Like

4 Likes

Banning someone for a month and a half on an internet message board is some weird shit

1 Like

So is repeatedly using someone’s family to troll

1 Like

I mean not trolling about a poster’s family and their health is really not a difficult stumbling block to avoid if one wants to avoid bans.

1 Like