About Moderation (old original thread)

You should care. Not caring about the reasoning is what caused the separation in the community in the first place and the only way to fix it (although I have little to no hope Team A is willing or interested in doing so and I had that belief since my first glance into the conflict. I can sadly say I was correct).

1 Like

I asked my girlfriend and she sees nothing wrong with my covid posting. Weird how it was ‘tolerated’ for years and then others skewed the BBC articles into something they weren’t saying, attributed that to me, and here we are.

Same as the ‘Gay guys are speading the monkeypox’ debarcle, for those that have a short memory. BBC article merely stated ‘Gay guys seem to be first, check your stuff and don’t visit Grandma this weekend if you’ve been at an event’… right, AQ and any others that might be close contacts (me included)

2 Likes

Welp. This discussion was proceeding mostly respectfully.

1 Like

I am not married. I am with a girl and we have kids together.

1 Like

Sadly, that’s the point; some people always want more though they have everything, nuking this place out of spite continues to be more important to some than moving on.

you coming after my job? replacement theory is true.

2 Likes

Heaven forbid we acknowledge that gay men are in small communities with lots of disease spreading due to a half a dozen different logistical reasons regarding their socializing. It is homophobic to warn a community to be vigilant about a disease coming through their community

Like it would be antisemitic to warn a synagogue that a few dozen of its members had contracted monkeypox

1 Like

Homophobic to warn that monkeypox can possibly spread through gloryholes and not just face to face contact

1 Like

Why would being married prevent having a girlfriend

2 Likes

puritanic forum. clovis was right.

1 Like

This is another troll in case anyone was wondering. @microbet did nothing wrong?

who’s doing this?

I would I love to be part of this. Anything I can do to help, including apologies, I’m in.

3 Likes

the idea that some needling of you guys while you discuss how terrible of a poster church is some kind of “tRoLLiNg” is so silly that literally no one believes you.

as a former head of police do i really need to go over every goofy post itt and highlight the part that is needling another user?

4 Likes

Like some countries literally advised gloryholes if you must continue hooking up during covid

The BBC article literally just said you don’t have to be gay to get it, but gays would do well to use caution due to its current prevalence in the community

1 Like

Louie Riel!

1 Like

Sinner!

Didn’t the USA advise glory holes? I recall seeing something like that.

1 Like

Honestly just ignoring this thread and hoping no one else gets chased off is the best any of us can probably do. I know I suck at staying away from the drama.

1 Like

I can explain my point. It’s gorgeous. I am also literally never confused. It’s a gift and a burden.

But even here, you’d be way better off with saying “yeah, I also needle other people all the time and it’s part of the discourse here so no point in trying to pin this behavior on churchill as something worth discussing. I guess doing so really shows how we treat him differently. Yuv has really taught me yet another valuable lesson free of charge”.

2 Likes