About Moderation (old original thread)

Aggressive one-liners that you think are funny but are just mean.

2 Likes

Fuck off, almost no regular here would measure up against a completely subjective 100% “good faith” metric.

Including you and every one on your “side.”

Grow up and stop trying to control everyone here. You’re not the fucking mayor.

3 Likes

You contain multitudes and therefore don’t have an entire deal

1 Like

20 (according to your count) only 3 days ago. At least half of those were shookie getting the wrong end of the stick / being late to the news… but alas, I took them on the chin

One was for pointing out that new covid cases don’t necessilary come with a cough. BANHAMMER! That aged well.

Are you trolling me or posting in bad faith?

1 Like

gene-wilder-2

You fuck off, Churchill asked me a question and I answered in good faith.

In fact, I just realized that he was trolling me about a comment I once made about clean slates, turns out I was dumb enough to miss it and respond in good faith. But he’s literally trolling in posts about not trolling.

He doesn’t have to do more here to remain here than you or anyone else has to do.

CN just literally bad faithed up this thread multiple times in multiple ways in last few hours. Who gives a fuck. Despite his sandy vagina and narcissist fantasies, nobody is lining up on the other side to ban him.

1 Like

So how do we go about getting a clean slate for everyone to get people back together and wipe the animosity? Is it even possible now?

4 Likes

Do you believe churchill is speaking the truth when he says he feels he’s been mistreated in this forum and has wrongly been a “perpetual target”? Or do you think he’s lying about that and he is just a troll that has set out to cause havoc here for absolute no reason other than his unprovoked satisfaction from your displeasure?

HE FUCKING ASKED ME IF I THOUGHT HIS DECLARING A CLEAN SLATE WOULD WORK AND I ANSWERED

I should have stayed selfbanned fuck this place let them run it into the ground.

7 Likes

I responded to your answer.

I mean…

I RESPONDED TO YOUR ANSWER.

1 Like

But misconstruing it and telling me to fuck off. Go fuck yourself.

If mods see this before the self ban request thread, I want a one month silencing thanks.

I didn’t misconstrue anything. I responded to your position on what you think Churchill needs to do. That doesn’t mean I think you don’t have right to give him your thoughts. I just gave you mine too, as is my right as well.

3 Likes

After CN and MB reach some sort of detente, I would have thought anything was possible. Unfortunately, someone else comes in the thread and starts trolling the “About Moderation” thread and people seem to support that effort (at a minimum supporting his admitted trolling the Covid thread).

Now I feel a renewed sense of depression about this place.

Sorry I posted (doesn’t matter what I posted though, does it? - rhetroical question, I won’t answer… like why do I try and explain myself)

I think he made bad posts in the covid thread, got called out for it, got upset about that, felt aggreived and has spent 2 years trolling the thread for payback. But I don’t really care what his reasons are, that’s just my guess. I care about the non stop trolling.

Canada and Manitoba have always been at war

1 Like

You admitted today, in this thread, that you troll the site.