About Moderation (old original thread)

Seriously, do you guys not understand that silencing people is not the way to get your point across??? I’m really beginning to question the IQ of some people here.

Yeah I was high and he was being a douchebag. Any other mods are welcome to reinstate him if they want. I dont think he brings anything positive to the community so yeah.

1 Like

Maybe it’s not about getting a point across and more about showing a known asshole the door?

I don’t think I bring anything positive to the community either. Perma me too.

What “positive” things do you bring to the “community”, Matt?

Im pretty funny

1 Like

Ok, well, me too. I hope.

1 Like

There ya go. Welcome to the club

I mean, it’s pretty obvious that most people here, including me, appreciate your work in the Ukraine thread.

Unban Kel. If you want to ban him, at least ask your “community”.

It took 2 years, but I took your direction of posting somewhere other than about unstuck,

Im not 100% sure how to do that tbh

The thing you did, just undo it. Ctrl+Z?

1. That doesnt work

2. I stand by it

1. Is the bigger problem here. Let’s not pretend that you don’t know how to undo a thing you clearly don’t want to undo.

My heart is with you. I too wish that debate was still a thing. However, there is no getting a point across to most people, particularly conservatives. You’re arguing with a lifetime of conditioning that they’re right and you’re evil. Also, allowing conservatives to post will make the forum experience unpleasant for progressives. If you want to push liberal values you have to tolerate people like him, if you want the push left/liberal politics banning or trolling him into leaving is the way to go.

In b4 goofy posts a flip remark along with a screenshot of how many unread posts he has in “About Unstuck”.

Holy shit, I literally just typed that out and your post appeared as I was clicking “Reply”. Jinx.

I clearly need to work on this.

Maybe some sort of poker face is in order?

By the way, thanks. I appreciate this.

Kel won a Lifetime Achievement award for terrible posting. Not sure what the problem is.

1 Like