About Moderation (old original thread)

Jbro - replying to you at all on anything related to moderation is a futile effort. Everyone on this god damn forums understands your stance. Thanks for continuing to contribute.

2 Likes

zara, please don’t quit over Keed being a shitty mod. Let’s try to find productive ways to demod him instead.

6 Likes

A sharp and level-headed post from Riverman DAO

13 Likes

Tilted is in the Cool Kids Club now? I didn’t vote to induct him last time we had a Jellicle Ball.

1 Like

You don’t remember? Here, I’ll quote every post Tilted made in his mod nomination thread to refresh your memory:

Y’all better watch your asses!!

5 Likes

Who wants to tell Trolly?

2 Likes

For me, a person who has issued a total of, lets see here, 0 bans I believe

5 Likes

It was in between when elected but before officially modded.

1 Like

I just went back through the mod actions thread because I hate myself. LOL to any single one of you that complains about mods and their actions. I’ve made 10 suspensions since October to the following: Jbro/Marty/Jal/Bob/Alex/Formula

Maybe I missed one but it’s just comedy at this point.

2 Likes

People are math, just more complicated.

This apply to you as well?

Not sure what my actions have to do with yours but okay.

Is there a unmod keed thread somewhere, asking for a friend

1 Like

Still ironing out the official language.

EDIT: No longer needed

7 Likes

Maybe you could setup one of those math/logic puzzle threads similar to those 538 riddler puzzles? I think that would be pretty fun.

2 Likes

For sure, I’d def take part in that.

1 Like

I banned you twice. Once for 24 hours and once for 3 days. Does 4 days over 4 months without this forum really cause you so much vitriol that you despise me? Any self reflection at all if it was justified?

5 Likes

Cool. All my fault. My bad. Glad we could have a fucking semblance of self reflection.

Edit: I’ve never even banned Church! Come on man.

1 Like

Be better.

3 Likes