And I’ve made it clear I’ll reply to the posts that I want to, not that you want me to.
As I have stated, nobody is asking you to stop responding to posts. The request is that you either be kind, or stop responding to the posts. I once again repeat that request.
I’m asking you to either stop replying to me or to stop trolling.
This is a violation of one of Keeed’s new rules. I have reported it.
I am a fan of this new model. I think I am going to ask my boss for either 4 weeks paid holiday or a $25k bonus.
Thank you for all of your posts ITT, they’re great.
This is not correct. I was never warned about or asked to stop using UP Proud Boys before the warning posted above, I wasn’t previously banned for it, and I didn’t use UP Proud Boys after the warning.
I’ll let it go, but I wanted to set the record straight first. It’s good to be back with a clean slate.
Holy Christ, the Ukraine thread is a dumpster fire.
Just so we are clear: this is why I said you were already banned for it once and made the action. It’s in the past though. Welcome back.
Thanks. That’s not the message I received when trying to log in, nor the message in the PM I saw upon returning for why I was banned. Don’t think I ever saw that post. What thread is it in?
Log of key moderator actions.
This was the message I saw:
Although I did have that notice from Otatop @'ing me in the post you copied in above, which I missed somehow. Or maybe just didn’t remember. No worries.
As someone who switched his vote at the last minute to “Yes” to make you a moderator, I certainly don’t hate you.
However, I’m now regretting my vote seeing your actions in the past week. I thought you were mature enough to handle the responsibility.
Hiding posts is fucking dumb, no one actually thinks my post was out of line, the guys I mentioned are just trying to score internet points against me. I didn’t mention you because I don’t think that is you. Riverman hiding my post for something he did earlier in the exact same thread is insulting and wrong.
Which of these posts is worse?
Jesus Christ. The west created this? Fuck off, Putin is an absolute thug who is going to invade because he’s a POS thug who needs to distract from his domestic weakness.
What the fuck is it with contrarian WELL AKSHUALLY types and going to bat for Putin?
Don’t think either one is really objectionable but they seem pretty similar to me.
Anyway, I unhid the post, you guys can decide if that’s a hanging offense. Have at it.
I think telling someone “Fuck off” is clearly out of line. Pretty sure people have been told to knock it off for posting that in the past.
Why’d you report my post and not Riverman’s?
I think telling someone “Fuck off” is clearly out of line
I respectfully invite you to proceed on your journey and procreate, kind sir.
I’m not going to respond directly to any one poster, lest I be accused of stirring up drama or running somebody off, but I do want to say that it’s nice to see that most of the mod team and many of the remaining active posters now seem to be getting what’s actually been going on for the past 18 or so months. Quite a nice little real-life lesson about those with power leveraging power, weaponizing rules, and utilizing propaganda and group think. Today, I don’t hate hate as many people on the forum as I did a few weeks ago.
This is a deflection. Do you agree that “Fuck off” posts aren’t acceptable?
To your question, I’ve only skimmed through that thread since you’ve made it unreadable. Didn’t see riverman’s post, which I agree is out of line.



