About Moderation (old original thread)

I unhid my post impulsively, because I was mad at @riverman for hiding my fuck off post when he literally made a fuck off post directed towards me earlier in the thread. He told me to fuck off as the only contribution he made to the thread. Which I put a lot of effort into. So I documented my actions, asked if smrk4 was offended (and I knew he wouldn’t have been as we’ve had a history and are generally cool with each other).

So yes, I responded to smrk4’s zero effort troll post telling him to fuck off. This is apparently very serious and needs to be regulated. Riverman responded to my thread that I put a lot of effort into with “Fuck off”. Riverman then hides my fuck off response to a zero effort troll post. Yeah, I was mad. It’s absurd.

But I guess I broke the rule? Wookie started an impeachment thread, have at it I guess.

But again, if any @moderators want to hide my post, ban me for the fuck off logan roy video, have at it.

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1486465965923708932/photo/1

1 Like

Well it sounds to me like if anyone should be banned under forum rules it should be riverman for personal abuse, but look what happened last time anyone tried that.

We could have had SUB

2 Likes

superuber, save us!

superuserbob_s_avi2_ahpglm

1 Like

And then lied about what happened to cover up that mistake.

Just quit dude

what’s the lie ikes? What am I covering up?

that’s how smrk4 characterized his own post

Anyway, good luck with your impeachment effort, should be fun. Toodle-oo!

Being mad isn’t a justification for breaking the rule. In fact, the possibility that mods might act impulsively when someone flags their post is exactly why we have the rule against taking action on your own posts.

And please answer the question: did you know about the recusal rule when you acted on the flags?

This is a lie. You I hid the post impulsively and then tried to manufacture this post hoc bullshit to cover it up. You are a liar

Again, good luck with your impeachment effort ikes

remember SK super cares about this place and isn’t here to be a pedantic troll

I didn’t act on any flags. I unhid my post. I didn’t know about that rule, no. Although I didn’t act on any flags that involved me because it makes sense. I unhid my post because Riverman hiding my post was bullshit.

oh man, pedantry? Sounds bad ikes, we should definetly crack down on that.

1 Like

[quote=“anon10396289, post:7561, topic:3439”]
I unhid my post here:

The lie is that you unhid your post because you talked to smrk4. You unhid it first, and then went looking for cover after jman pointed out that you were flagrantly violating a restriction the community had placed on mods.

Sure. Again, good luck with your impeachment effort.

Just what do you think flags are for? Dude, you’re confessing to acting on flags while claiming you also didn’t act on them.

In my experience flags are about scoring points against your enemies. System seems to be working great.

You don’t think unhiding the post qualifies as “taking action on a flagged post”?