About Moderation (old original thread)

Beyond the high school stuff, I was in a shitty not serious relationship and took a chance with a girl that would end up being my wife. I broke up with the other girl when I got home. Would do it again every time.

As someone who has no idea who ikes is/was i agree with this post.

Wait are people actually going on about stuff CN posted in high school? And somehow putting that in the same league as stuff Sklanksy posted on his own board as a middle aged dude?

4 Likes

It’s really weird to comment on the sex lives of teenagers and have huge moral outrages over them imo.

Like, can we stop being weirdos in a sklanskyesque way guys? We can avoid talking about anyone’s sexual past when they were a child.

1 Like

No they’re digging up stuff I posted on 2+2 a decade ago, taking out context, and falsely accusing me of cheating on my wife.

What else are we going to bicker about?

The goal seems to be to foster a culture of harassment against disfavored individuals to convince them to ragequit as payback for Churchill not posting as much covid disinformation, Keeeed not posting as much any more, and the cuse/nunnehi feud from way back. Maybe a few others? The name of this operation is Be Kind.

I mean, it’s pretty clear that CN prostrating himself and declaring total submission to the Captains wouldn’t actually end hostilities. The hostilities are the point.

3 Likes

I get that you’re trying to be serious here and that when I say you’re not really paying attention you give me a “thanks for the condescension sir” post, but you’re not paying attention.

Where’s the moral outrage? CN posted about cheating on his significant other. NBZ posted a screenshot of it. JB (along with Riverman and BoredSocial) said mean things about that post and the guy from 2p2 before they had any idea it was CN. Then, man, I’m lost now. I can’t remember how that post from months ago surfaced recently. In the present no one is outraged and no one cares about his HS relationships. I just thought he might be embarrassed by it. That’s not moral outrage.

And now you’re like “weird to comment on the sex lives of teenagers”. It’s like a terrible game of telephone by people barely trying to follow along.

And “stuff CN posted in high school” lol econophile.

3 Likes

You didn’t seem to have a problem with that goal when it was cuse and jman behind the wheel. But more to the point: ikes weathered most of a decade of an entire forum absolutely hating his guts and only quit on losing a prop bet (for which the winner was universally celebrated). He’s not going to quit because people call him an asshole.

1 Like

I need to get Andy Cohen to read this stuff and see if we can’t get some kind of Bravo deal going.

3 Likes

Where were you people when riverman and I wanted to get ikes banned from 22, ffs.

What people? I didn’t want him banned from 2p2 and I don’t want him banned here. Has anyone called for him to be banned? Anyone?

1 Like

You said they should be embarrassed. Don’t you have kids around that age? This is weird stuff dude. It just really doesn’t have to be a conversation here.

Just incredible disingenuousness. Cuse left under a sustained campaign to paint him as a fraud and a faker based on absolutely nothing.

Oh right, that makes it OK!

What do you want here? He’s not going to ever apologize or stop being a dick and Wook sure as shit is not ever ever banning him. So…

lol what. He was a terrible former place poster, just awful. He’s an OK current place poster after he’s grown up I would guess and his covid takes/experience is interesting.

I was thrilled (I guess) to see him not resonate on the former place and go away. I would guess 90% of people reading this would agree. But he’s fine here and seems to have some self awareness IDK.

Like what is the controversy here even? Who gives a shit?

3 Likes

A+

1 Like

I said it a couple posts ago. At least confine being a dick to ATF. Stop with the condescending jerk to people who aren’t playing these forum war games.

Him apologizing to Jal or Fidget or the vague collection of UP posters is absurd. I think some people feel that some of his posts about trans make them uncomfortable here. He might talk about that, but I don’t know. I think PC made a fair point though, that people have a right to know who they are talking to.

1 Like

I didn’t say he wasn’t terrible.

How is “lol what. He was a terrible former place poster, just awful” at all responsive to what I said?

Oh, it’s because you think I must want to ban everyone I think is a bad poster. I don’t.

Every time he posts, someone needs to chime in with an up-to-date list of all his bad posts, past and present. This will apply to you, too, if you make enough enemies here mad enough that they go back to 22 to find your bad posts.

1 Like