About Moderation (old original thread)

Inso0 was banned solely because of their posts here. They posted the exact same disgusting stuff sbout poor people and left wing posters here as they did on 2p2.

Fwiw I thought Ikes “wasn’t allowed” not because of objectionable posts, but because of their self exile bet from 2p2 that bc a bunch of ppl didn’t like them wanted to carry over. If I’m wrong feel free to correct me.

This place is like a message board reality show.

7 Likes

I went back and checked, you had 42 posts in the Trayvon Martin thread, putting you at ~2.5% the posting frequency of the actual #1 contributor to that thread, ikestoys, with a truly impressive 1,806 posts. He must have had a lot to say about that issue!

You’ve already kind of done a Homer’s Memory here (seriously, DblBrlJ’s gimmick had nearly as many replies as you in that thread). Are you sure you lacking a specific memory of some particularly egregious post is a particularly reliable metric?

4 Likes

I obviously meant not including Ikes, considering you guys do not want to include him here.

DBj doesn’t post here, what other members here had 50+ posts there?

OK, putting you at about 5% of the (amended) actual #1 contributor, DblBarrelJ, with 858. I had 118, handily tripling your showing. Do I outrank you now?

2 Likes

So you made an insult towards me because I had probably the second or third most posts in that thread out of posters here when I said I “probably” had the most? Off to another great start for team be respectful this Sunday morning.

You clearly didn’t comprehend that I said I thought I had the most posts among PU posters in that 2p2 thread when that is very clearly written, then decide to insult off of your poor comprehension. Go back to bed dude.

Will gladly be shown any post here as bad as wishing pain and suffering on a poster and their wife though in pm!

Less than me, Wookie, Trolly, JonnyA, Marksman, prana, Keeed, Riverman, goofball, jmakin, goofyballer, LetsGambool, pvn and simplicitus. You beat bobman by one post.

I’m not sure where you’re going here though. That thread has 26K posts. Why would you think 42 posts would put you at or near the top among posters here?

Do you mean Politics Unchained posters? Because I don’t think you said that anywhere.

1 Like

I thought Ryo Miyaichi would be a starting for Arsenal and took him in a dynasty draft a decade ago. Does that tar every sporting take I have forever?

I just really think this current bit from you guys is absolutely performative. I dont have a personal problem with any of you, truly. I really want us to all get along. I want to just talk how depressing arsenal is with you and nfts with 6ix and whatever. I just think it’s insane there are dozens of posts angry about non specific posts from 10 years ago. If someone posted an exact post and it read like the Sklansky letter, sure, let’s have a discussion then. But I don’t think what was said then is any worse than what Jbro just said and did not get a perm, or that far from how gleeful many of us are at the Darwin award winners of the unvaccinated. Plenty of those people are just normal idiots with families. I personally don’t have sympathy for them, but if we’re OK being happy when Johnny redneck dies because he thinks Bill gates wanted to microchip him, it’s crazy to be super upset about stuff 10 years ago.

What did you think “on this forum” referred to?

Unstuck Politics.

So then why bring up DBJ?

Because you insisted I exclude ikes. I brought up the highest-volume posters and cited their numbers to try and make clear how wildly off the mark you were with your guesstimate that you ‘probably’ had ‘the most’ replies to that thread. I’m still not sure why that matters, but you seem to firmly believe it does.

Depends how much you’d seen of him before.

1 Like

I think it makes sense not to include someone you do not want to be able to post here, while including someone who never has posted here and was banned like 8 years ago for being an astroturfing account is kind of weird. Showing you had 2x more than me is proper.

He’s never going to earn his Captain rank with that meagre showing.

2 Likes

3x and OK, glad the precise rules of whatever you’re doing have been delineated. So - now that you’re like #13 with a bullet on the Who Here Posted In The Trayvon Thread charts, what are we left concluding again?

Or an episode of Eastenders (though I doubt you’ll have suffered that).

To clarify - when he said whatever he said, jbro didn’t know that ikes was posting here under cover.

You talk about performative posting, but this is exactly that - you’re trying to make something seem far worse than it really is.

Work harder at this, then.

I don’t think that matters at all, truly. Inso0 was banned for a gross post about RBG. We have the fainting chairs out for an apparent ugly post (which no one wants to actually post) about Trayvon. Objectionable content here shouldn’t be predicated on the person reading it.

Now, I hope to not litigate that Jbro post beyond like today. They got punished, I trust the mods here and hopefully temperatures cool.

Chads said he didn’t think it was safe to have Ikes here at all because of a post 10 years ago and labeled him a bigot for it. Applying that same logic to posts against him seems logical?

Maybe Senor Keeed doesn’t post here anymore which would make this irrelevant, but he has a bunch of awful posts in that Trayvon thread as well. Should he return, are you arguing that he needs to disown his past as well?