About Moderation (old original thread)

here is how that will plot I suspect. :wink:

Riverman ban undone according to the mod actions thread.

1 Like

rabble rabble rabble

2 Likes

i have watched the modding situation over the last several months - less so in the last 1-2 - and have never once seen anything remotely like someone being banned unfairly because they were “silenced” or whatever. I see no bias whatsoever in any of the modding, including this decision. What I do see is people that love to complain about it, that are obviously quite biased themselves.

I was responding to your charge that I did not say anything when you were banned. This is not fair, I did not even know you were banned.

1 Like

Good work chad.

This is a prefect example of how it should work. Community discussion and the mod makes a change.

That is community modding.

2 Likes

Chads4mod!

2 Likes

Remember when we used to have those game day threads that just zipped on by with constant posts? Those halcyon days of yore.

Let 'er rip!

#nobans
#teamJohnny
#notsarcasm

Everybody chill out for a few.

2 Likes

I am of the belief that there are 4-5 people that post regularly here that actively want to see the place fail and go out of their way to post in a manner that will accelerate this.

I do not think this place will fail.

It’s literally screeching though. it seems like half the time whenever I pop into a thread it’s someone complaining about wookie’s modding. Every two weeks at least, for months on end. I don’t know what else you’d call it if not screeching. It is way different than the posting in this thread.

I want to say on the record finally (probably not the first time) that I think wookie puts up with a massive amount of abuse. even people disagreeing with this mod decision are not heaping it on PC and everyone has given him the benefit of the doubt here. That literally never happens with wookie.

2 Likes

Trolly4Mod!

This

2 Likes

This is a good point. I agree the out of the blue nature of the comment wasn’t warranted. No need to bring in others or old drama into an unrelated debate.

I don’t think that has been a standard previously but I agree it should be.

I think it depends on who you are banning for these types of transgressions. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes ya don’t.

4 Likes

This by definition is not objective.

1 Like

PC,

Thanks for reversing. Thankless job you’ve agreed to take on. Cheers all.

6 Likes

I can’t believe you guys post this much about this stuff.

2 Likes

These are my favorite types of post online

3 Likes

I tried posting about bottle toss and you tore me a new asshole.

1 Like