About Moderation (old original thread)

Was this one worth it? Have him on ignore so I missed his cutting bon mot.

That’s up to him. If he gets emotional satisfaction from letting it rip, then maybe it’s worth it to him even if it wouldn’t be to you or me.

If it’s a really clever burn, he should only get one day off.

Way over the top. Temp ban please.

7 Likes

Wait there are people who think churchill is a good poster?

Thought we were too old to be tattletales.

Seems like a non-sequitur?

1 Like

The way boredsocial stated it made it sound like his first statement would be arguable.

Ok, your edit made it clearer. Not sure what to say about your rest of your post. Thought better of you.

I’m Spartacus

3 Likes

Leftist wishing harm to another poster = temp ban
Centrist ditto = crickets

Sounds about right

1 Like

Did you flag the post? I’m assuming yes but the mods probably aren’t going to check this thread that often.

Maybe at least wait for the mods to see the offending post and weigh in before calling them biased?

4 Likes

It’s already flagged by someone else, yeah.

He wished him harm?

Do you even read the posts before making your typical idiotic response?

I agree a ban is in order but not for wishing harm on a poster because, you know, that didn’t happen except in your tiny brain.

DIAGF stands for “die in a gas fire”.

4 Likes

Please stop being abusive if you can.

Don’t you know what DIAGF means?

1 Like

lol me I guess as I didn’t know that.

My apologies on that one technical point.

Your post, 19 minutes after the initial flagged post, calling all the mods biased still supports my general point about your idiotic and endless campaign.

I’m sick of Jals stupid endless fucking campaign. I mean he is basically calling pocketchads biased now because the post was not responded to by a mod in 19 minutes.

Jal is terrible. I take his terribleness personally as he makes a place I like much worse.

At this point the mods should absolutely be biased against him. He is awful.

3 hours ago.

You’re not doing terribly well here.

1 Like

I’m talking about cassettes post genius.