About Moderation (old original thread)

Fine, start an RFC for this one.

AFAIK the RFC process isn’t required to ask a mod for a link to a process that’s already taken place.

Please can you link me to it?

lol, fuck off.

Oh I see, you can’t find a link to it. I’m sure it must exist, though, because you said it does. Never mind.

Tally ho!

Yes, and to the best of my knowledge, that occurred before I took any action on you.

This is classic internet trolling bullshit. Jalfrezi will continue to throw shit against the wall to see what sticks with a set of further and further demands, never to be satisfied. He’s got wookie you see…

oh wait.

And Jalfrezi posted 32 times in that thread? Weird how he forgot about it. (He didn’t) The whole point is to be annoying and make wookie do more work to deal with him.

Next up, he’ll post about how this doesn’t apply somehow. Just more toxic bullshit.

I found the RFC process to be a little bureaucratic, but it works quite well.

I’m out of this unless people want to throw more lies around that require refutation.

3 Likes

Welcome to the poster than badgers me daily (and nightly) in the Covid thread. Is it Ikes?

No, it’s that caffeine needed guy, right?

3 Likes

Not likely. Fidget is just trolling again.

Well, I thought the desire to be free from mod actions from any mod you accuse of bias (no matter how flimsy the accusation) was pretty bold. Insisting that you should be free from public disagreement is bold indeed.

no, start a separate thread for that please.

4 Likes

Hey, I only got 1 like on announcement of my first dose (must look that guy up!)

I’m about as popular as a ginger stepson around this place

6 Likes

Holy fuck you guys are some bad faith nitwits.

1 Like

Why is this being separated from the actual covid thread?

I was getting pretty fuckin sick of seeing all these vaccine braggarts clog up our covid19: origins discussion thread.

2 Likes

My post was a joke, not complaining.

3 Likes

Cops don’t arrest cops

4 Likes

If the defining criteria for a word being “racist” is its origins and connotations then the so-called n-word wouldn’t be racist. And that’d be quite the pickle, right? It didn’t become one of the big bads until the 20th century and it didn’t become this word-that-shalt-never-be-named-in-any-context (like, the SNL “dead honky” skit wouldn’t fly today… Or, a white NWA fan couldn’t tell somebody what the acronym stood for) until the 1990s. That’s how etymology works.

(Srsly, it was the reporters writing about the OJ trial and Mark Fuhrman and getting tired of how he dropped n-bombs every other word. At first they just printed the word but then they thought, holy shit this is getting ridiculous.)

2 Likes