A person can be smart, people are dumb: A Cactus containment thread

likes/post is an outdated metric. we go by vinces/post now

Iā€™ll give ya posting. I never claimed to be a good poster or writer or even all that knowledgeable. I just try to be honest and point out what I feel is right or wrong.

But as to who leads the sadder life, you win that one hands down my dude. I donā€™t even know who you are lol. Couldnā€™t tell you a single thing you ever posted. And here youā€™re dredging up my old posts with such obsessive hatred? Seriouslyā€¦ Maybe join a gym?

3 Likes

:vince3:

2 Likes

1 Like

funny how the $ value of the french bulldog pic is many multiples of the chip stack picture

Donā€™t you bring that bad juju in here. This place has been super tranquil for like 2 months.

1 Like

:vince3:

1 Like

Thereā€™s nothing honest about posting contrarian shit just to be a contrarian.

Brag: courtside
Beat: In Oklahoma City
Variance: old lady seems really into the setup of this play

3 Likes

I said from the beginning that nothing was going to come of the Trump colluded with Russia hype. Nothing did. That wasnā€™t contrarian. Thereā€™s nothing contrarian about being pro 2A. Oh, you must mean contrarian as in on a liberal pull each otherā€™s pud forum? Then I guess youā€™re right

The fact is, this guy crawls out from under a rock to personally attack me out of the blue and then reports me when I call him a shit stain lololol. Goes thru the trouble of posting a bunch of memes and digging up old posts. In the meantime, I donā€™t even remember who he is and couldnā€™t tell you a single thing heā€™s ever posted. Is he a teeny bopper waiting for school to start? Or some old retired guy in a nursing home with nothing better to occupy his time? Whichever it is, seems pretty sad to me

Nonsense.

LOL

2 Likes

I can promise you, I didnā€™t report your post.

Are you still jogging with a gun in your waistband?

:queen_not_amused:

Someone has to shoot the shoplifters.

Is this you bragging about how rich you are? Is this real or is this a joke?

2 Likes

Wait until Friday, you guys.

There are entire YouTube channels dedicated to flexing.

And man they do not last long.

Iā€™m detecting a certain trolly tone to his posting.

Oh you went platinum, yeah thatā€™s nice

Now let me see you do the same thing twice
Three times, four times, then a couple of moā€™ times

1 Like