6 month anniversary celebration ITT

How has it been 6 months already?!

After being an everyday 2p2 user for many years, I can say I don’t miss giving them any of my clicks or screen time.

3 Likes

Are you handling social media outreach???

2 Likes

A good Twitter campaign is kind of becoming the marketplace where otherwise political non entities with a compelling message can shoot to superstardom. Lofty dreams, but it could be cool for discussion and analysis from here to become a valued voice in political discourse outside of this place.

Not that I’m not very happy with things as they stand :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, but how has the poker economy been doing?

Driving users off to own the libs!

Great work to all making this site.

1 Like

I manage the Twitter account if that’s what you’re asking, wouldn’t go so far as say it’s all encompassing of the entirety of social media.

4 Likes

You guys have spoiled me. Can we start a thread where the bot posts the tweets and then we can interact with them without actually having to go to twitter?

Or is that too meta.

1 Like

Not sure if serious…

I didn’t realise that was you. Great work.

Why so serious?

• A joke from the joker movie, The Jokers.

Gratz to all and ty to those who put the work in to make this a success.

4 Likes

There are a few of us OOTfugees … ok that was terrible.
I looked in the other day and was not interested in participating in what I found.

And yes, a big thanks to those whose work has made this possible.

2 Likes

That was a very funny eleven-movie series

Why is OOT so angry at Trolly Want A Cracker?

I gotta say I’m actually super glad that we got evicted from 2p2. That site was really a vestigial tail from a different period in my life for me. I haven’t been back in a good long while and I don’t miss it.

6 Likes

Only thing I miss is posting in OOTV and the OOT movie threads. I’m sure I’d still be posting there today if I hadn’t been exiled from OOTV for making fun of 27o in another forum.

They’ve died down a lot in their usefulness imo. I haven’t gleaned a solid rec from OOTV in a fair while and I check like once a week.

The Lounge is the place to go on 2p2 for movie and TV discussion.

Dom can be a little too much at times. But agree with this for the most part. Or I did agree - I don’t go back anymore.

1 Like

Really wish we could get Dom over here, his tastes in movies 100% overlap my own.

1 Like

I actually think there’s a decent chance 2+2 will be dead outside of NVG and 2+2 book announcements within a year or two. I hope Dom and many others continue to trickle over.

1 Like