6 month anniversary celebration ITT

27offsuit

Yeah I know that post is dated the 22nd, but we were booted and regrouped at Exiled 2 days earlier. Don’t be a nit and enjoy the clebration.

27 Likes

LOL 27off.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

12 Likes

Technically he’s correct. Exiled is a ghost town.

However, this place clearly has more traffic than OOT, and might have more traffic than OOT and P&S combined.

6 Likes

For anyone who’s curious, 22 is now completely dominated by WN’s mentally unwell friend who posts Alex Jones conspiracy shit 24/7 and some Jordan Peterson bro who turns every thread into a discourse on the biological inferiority of women and minorities. The only plus is that Morphismus comes by and his memesmithing is always great (why doesn’t he ever post here?).

7 Likes

This.

2 Likes

I check 22 every few days to look at a few non political threads I’ve followed for years, but have otherwise abandoned the place and would certainly never click on an ad there.

Free market ftw, Mason.

giphy

4 Likes

Happy bd everyone :v:

5 Likes

Thank you to everyone who helped put this place together

7 Likes

Woo hoo! I’ve noticed some new people here from the old site recently. More traffic leads to more traffic. Good job, everyone!

4 Likes

Nice work to all those who made this possible.

4 Likes

By the way reading the NBA Offseason thread on 22 it is pure AIDS of political idiocy page after page now. I don’t know if sports forum shut down it’s politics thread or LeBron is enough to AIDS up bad political takes for weeks on end. I really think that place has a future.

I’ve seen some twitter posts and whoever is doing twitter is doing a solid job. I would think that we would get some more regs with solid twitter comments and some visibility. Good job on 6 mos.

10 Likes

@kre8tive

2 Likes

You rang?

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. Just trying to draw your attention to the compliment above from simplicitus regarding twitter.

2 Likes

clicked on this thread and realized it was my 6 month wedding anniversary

6 Likes

It would be funny to poach good posters from OOT who might be weary of that place.

1 Like

I think this place has been a complete success. Big props for to everyone who has done the work to make this a reality.

6 Likes

Pretty sure we already have a bunch of them.

Heck, we already have an OOT mod with a registered account here.

2 Likes