2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

i had a fleeting thought that term limits/age limits might finally get passed because of this but who am i kidding nothings ever gonna change.

I might email this poll to the Biden campaign - he’s beating Trump by 44 points!

No no no, first you tell them you have some very promising polling data then you get them to pay for it, you don’t just give away consulting like that.

its basically this, Biden is essentially posturing right now because the second he shows even a moment of weakness he is going to get pounced on by both sides. his only two options right now are show 100% defiance or dropout completely so you cant really read too much into his statements at the moment, i think he’s just as likely to step down now as he was 4-5 days ago.

1 Like

The front page of nytimes.com is pretty wild right now. Speculation that Biden has Parkinson’s. James Carville and Paul Krugman urging him to drop out. What a timeline.

1 Like

Project 2025 plans to cut medicaid, medicare, and social security. The GOP party platform language is a lie.

If this is all an op to make people really excited about Harris just because she’s not Biden, it would be the greatest political maneuver in history.

4 Likes

The Dems have literally never pulled off 4D chess. It’s just narcissistic olds swinging from the vines.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of people coming out in support of Biden all of a sudden. We are truly fucked.

2 Likes

Should send these earlier in the day so they are more realistic.

Stop2End

Stolen from another site.

20 Likes

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/joe-biden-age-public-election-campaign-343a47bf?mod=hp_lead_pos7

Senior White House advisers for more than a year have aggressively stage-managed President Biden’s schedule, movements and personal interactions, as they sought to minimize signs of how age has taken a toll on the oldest president in U.S. history.

The White House has limited Biden’s daily itinerary and shielded him from impromptu exchanges. Advisers have restricted news conferences and media appearances, twice declining Super Bowl halftime interviews—an easy way to reach millions of voters—and sought to make sure meetings with donors stuck to scripted pleasantries.

Senior aides dismissed travel suggestions over worries the president didn’t have the stamina for them, including an idea for Biden to make weekly cross-country trips in 2022 to tout the benefits of his infrastructure law.

All of this unfolded as Biden’s slips became increasingly obvious, and his top advisers were assuring everyone the president was fine.

1 Like

At what point does this alll become actual treason.

2 Likes

So when they challenged Trump to this June debate were they just using their “one time”?

2 Likes

They were high on the SOTU supply.

4 Likes

I was thinking he was traveling a lot. He spent a week in Europe for what could be a 2 day trip for D-Day, then skipped DC and flew straight to LA for a fundraiser. Then back to Europe for the G7.

3 Likes

Haha, at least they’re going about this with a sense of humor.

https://x.com/abbydphillip/status/1810517735421403513?s=46&t=9xanL2tZoKj22erGoTuL4A