2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

1 Like

Dems are gonna spend months trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube with this shit. He gambled big agreeing to a debate, he lost bigtime. There’s no do-overs in politics.

6 Likes

No initially they were going to edit and show later this weekend but then got changed to showing whole thing same day

2 Likes

Guy isn’t sure whether or not he watched one of the most memorable pieces of TV of all time 8 days later. Totally fine!

3 Likes

Can someone translate this gibberish?

“Yeah, look. The whole way I prepared, nobody’s fault, mine. Nobody’s fault but mine. I-- I prepared what I usually would do sittin’ down as I did come back with foreign leaders or National Security Council for explicit detail. And I realized-- partway through that, you know, all-- I get quoted the New York Times had me down, ten points before the debate, nine now, or whatever the hell it is. The fact of the matter is, what I looked at is that he also lied 28 times. I couldn’t-- I mean, the way the debate ran, not-- my fault, nobody else’s fault, no one else’s fault.”

4 Likes

lol if this was trump everyone would be mocking his senility

7 Likes

6 Likes

Why? Sincerely asking

I don’t care if Biden pardons Hunter, himself, etc. Go ham as far as I care. Just don’t run.

2 Likes

Realism that people gaslighted us for years for having

So the new strategy is to turn Biden orange isn’t it.

Because he’s a Good Man.

Nobody ever sniffed hair better

Orange man good

1 Like

Voters have short memories, you compete imbecile/s

Because it reeks of narcissism.

“Everybody saw this coming” contradicts the idea that you should give yourself credit for criticizing Biden.

What people? The tomato cans from 2 + 2?

Yeah but everyone didn’t see it coming

I was right about something

You narcissist

Do you know what a strawman is