2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

That’s a why not both.gif if I’ve ever seen one

3 Likes

I want Snuffelopolous to ask Biden what his team’s contingency plan is if he dies before the election, in detail.

1 Like

1 Like

The problem with religious people with power is that they think God has a special place for them and will protect them. The graveyards are full of such people. Sometimes it’s indistinguishable on a practical level from malignant narcissism.

4 Likes

I’m Batman.

2 Likes

:harold:

I just crashed on the couch. Four more years.

3 Likes

Biden will probably die a few weeks after losing. I hope every single one of his senior staff members burns in hell.

4 Likes

The way trupar has been covering for biden is really funny. Leaving out 2020, lmao

Now his social media writer is trolling him about speaking clearly

https://x.com/costareports/status/1809348869693530163?t=7buR1J8rRYf5Y8dUUJ4rKg&s=19

My silver lining now is that my wanting biden to die is no longer a fringe position

7 Likes

I start making some phone calls

On this board in 2020, anyone who pointed out biden made no one term-promise was Not A Serious Person

2 Likes

This is like those Trump-era palace gossip pieces they used to run, like “top national Republicans privately oppose Trump’s policies,” I really wish they’d fuck off with this mode of reporting unless they can find Dems with the balls to say publicly that Biden should step aside.

1 Like

few if any want to publicly push him

I’m starting to think maybe politicians’ incentives don’t line up with “the republic”

2 Likes

What’s #2? Can’t see threaded tweets anymore without an account.

3 Likes

Poster tripping over themselves to self congratulate their Biden cynicism is sickening.

Hopefully this interview is great or horrible and not in between. I think there is roughly a 0% chance of great but maybe I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Wut.

For starters, if we stipulate Biden’s faculties are as diminished as they currently appear, then fear for his son is very rational.

Like people itf, correctly imo, are concerned about the fate of the free world. Why is Biden excluded from that group?

The way you are framing your judgement reeks of Great Internet Poster Syndrome.

Wasn’t this supposed to be live?