2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

This also goes for making a strong move against Biden. His team is trying to run out the clock, people are saying “wait and see.” The best time to act was two years ago, but the second best time is now.

There should be a jpg where Kalama is on one of Joe’s solders as the devil and Feinstein in a wheelechair is on his other shoulder as an angle, saying “You got this Joe!”

:harold:

1 Like

lol he read off a teleprompter at a rally. Next up he did a 15 min interview without shitting his pants (maybe).

Did he read well? Or anything quotable? Feels like every time he opens mouth for next 4 months there would be at least one bad statement that will carry conversation

Nope. Not even close.

If there were, we wouldn’t be in this spot in the first place.

I dont think Biden has a way out of this regardless of what he does. Even before this disaster he was immensely unpopular so it isn’t like he is starting out with some baseline he can get back to here. He was already losing the election prior to this.

Add in the fact that two of the worst forum prognosticators are all in on Biden, with one assuring us Biden was a lock just a few weeks ago and the other currently loading up on as much Biden as possible in the betting markets(check the SPE thread) and he seems totally cooked.

The sooner the Dems can move on the better.

2 Likes

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1809314593447252289

Sigh

6 Likes

I love the squint at the prompter at the end where you can see what is left of his brain try and figure out the words he is seeing.

Speaking of 2020, in retrospect, hiding Biden in a bunker for COVID was probably the optimal way for him to campaign.

9 Likes

Maybe he’s a block universe guy, you don’t know.

The guy has no shot. None. It’s a daily humiliation if he stays in.

6 Likes

Also on the “Is Kamala a better option” question my first instinct was to say no because no one likes her and she sucks. But at this point the Dems are so far in the hole anything they can do to increase variance helps. Biden is at damn near 0% right now. Kamala might be the same but really it’s impossible to be worse. And it’s possible she surprises us.

Kamala might be able to beat Trump in debate 2 for example. We already know Biden can’t.

9 Likes

Hasn’t the media and enough dems already thrown him under the bus to the point that now he can’t win?

Yes but if Biden doesn’t leave the race then what.

We hang him and Mike Pence.

1 Like

I feel like this is where we are now:

Non-Delusional Dems: Biden, you’ve got to drop out. The longer you stay in, the worse it gets.

Biden: You’re the problem. You just need to shut up about it. The bigger a deal you make out of it the worse it gets.

Non-Delusional Dems: We’re only making a big deal about it because you look like you’re about to die. Just bow out gracefully.

Biden: All this “too old” talk is the problem. Just knock it off.

Non-Delusional Dems: no u

Biden: no u

4 Likes

Watching them hang Liz Cheney is gonna be a consolation prize for us.

2 Likes

That’s not who we are.

1 Like

https://x.com/yeselson/status/1809328788909748537?t=nC90hLQU-oW8MoCoQPKzJA&s=19

They’re going to wheel him out like three more times, and it will be all over after that.

Trump elected Joe Biden because it was vanilla ice cream vs crazy nut crunch with arsenic. Now it’s melted vanilla vs crazy nut crunch with arsenic and uncommitted voters want the tasty looking one. This is like a horror movie, “Too Old to Scream.”

6 Likes

I don’t want him to die but if he just died in his sleep tonight that’s optimal imo, only thing more optimal is trump keeling over in an embarrassing way

1 Like