2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

They lost to W after an eight-year economic boom and a wildly popular president, then they lost to a disgraced gameshow host, now they’re going to lose to the gameshow host again. It’s just what they do and they’re incredibly good at it.

3 Likes

It has been a big republican conspiracy for some time now.

1 Like

Based on what? Her qualifications? Are you seriously suggesting that matters?

1 Like

viden

3 Likes

Honestly hoping for more of these

1 Like

I guess post Trump nothing matters, but we don’t even know Michele’s policies do we? Like we just assume she will be the same as her husband. I know she can give a good speech but it was all generalities and platitudes. Obviously she is also inexperienced in an type of government role or running a campaign.

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ

1 Like

Well now I want her in a debate with Trump

I don’t want to go all West Wing on you, but picking someone who has never run for elective office is really bizarre. Forget whether she’d be a good president, why would you think she’d be good at running for president?

1 Like

She did pretty good against Mike Pence and his fly in a 2020 debate specfically because she was taking it to him and not rambling about coconuts and what came before. She’s just not good at inspirational oratory and she should stop trying.

1 Like

4 Likes

Disinformation goes a long way to explaining this. It’s one of the primary goals of disinformation to exhaust the targets.

Are inflation, immigration, interest rates the things that really matter? Inflation is down. “Unlawful border crossings” have decreased significantly. Interest rates haven’t gone up in a while and are expected be cut in September. But people talk and act as though the opposite was true. Either those things don’t matter all that much or disinformation has been pretty effective.

1 Like

Hot Take: What is Al Gore doing?

3 Likes

Interest rates are pretty much at all time highs for millenials and younger. Those huge price increases from Covid aren’t going away.

Sure maybe the rate of inflation is going down but it is still higher than it was before and prices are way way higher on things like groceries than they were 4-5 years ago. That is what people think about when they think about inflation. People aren’t getting that idea from the media. They are getting it from being sentient beings who have observed it with their own eyes at the register over the last 5 years.

1 Like

Would only work if Jeb was running on the other side.

Then we could have

Al!

Vs.

Jeb!

1 Like

He’s busy being 5 years younger than Joe Biden, despite being Vice President over 30 years ago.

4 Likes

Al! vs. Jeb!? why not a combined Al!/Jeb! ticket?

2 Likes

I stopped at a little Mexican
place yesterday for lunch. Enchiladas, beans, rice, some chips and a coke. $22

I feel fortunate, but how many people in low paying jobs could afford that everyday?

2 Likes

Was it a Mex-Tex place? I heard that the woke mob made it illegal to call it Tex-Mex.

5 Likes

https://x.com/brenonade/status/1808563668142956768?t=Hrzl6rp2JYKhB3iVUOvEAg&s=19

6 Likes