2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Those are great favorite foods, now do Trump’s!

McDonalds and well done steak with ketchup LDO

https://x.com/mattsmith_news/status/1808227100148523171?s=46

Best news about Biden all week

The more I think about it, Whitmer is a slam dunk. She carries MI and runs ahead of anyone else in PA and WI. That’s most of the way to 270.

7 Likes

Yeah I rewatched her 2022 gubernatorial debate. I feel she would be good enough to get the job done even starting in this massive hole the party has dug

Basically, the media wants to chaos of a brokered convention and the party wants to avoid all that shit. Any plan for replacing Biden has to assuage those who fear 1968 2.0.

How does she affect the race as second banana on a Kamala-Whitmer ticket?

So this week we’ve learned that RFK Jr. got brain worms from eating an undercooked dog and molested his babysitter and somehow he’s not having as bad a week as the Biden campaign.

12 Likes

the debate performance was a major clue to me personally that this election is lost. but i think the nail in the coffin, the confirmation that we’re fucked is the president’s staff rubbing bronzer onto biden’s face the next day, to reassure the public that he’s not too old.

20 Likes

If big Gretch wins this election I will donate all my unnecessary organs to science or whoever wants them.

2 Likes

Feels like RFK Jr is making a play to be Trump’s VP

trump: i’m gonna be a dictator on day 1

[the public wants fascism. he’s leading in the polls]

supreme court: hey btw we’re running a special promotion in this country, it’ll be like The Purge except instead of no laws for all people for one day, it’s no laws for one person on all days, in perpetuity, stretching infinitely forward and backward through time.

[the public’s desire for fascism intensifies. the leading candidate against trump is so fearful of what’s obviously ahead of us, he stays up for 3 days straight studying zingers with his crew of midwit yesmen. with all eyes on him, he falters. during what could be the most consequential moments of american history, his team applies a heavy amount of bronzer to his face. an impossible hue. there’s no way he tanned that much in one day he’s irish for god’s sake. oh my god it’s over. these people are not capable of getting us out of this. it’s so over.]

19 Likes

You and Riverman are both forgetting that she has a vagina.

2 Likes

Give me big gretch baby

2 Likes

RFK Jr has better taste in food than Trump.

1 Like

image.png.0aeb78a0db9601ee76698d0fd07eaf12

3 Likes

If you post/read here you probably know a lot and like most I’d guess I’ve known who gretch is for some time, but I’ve never heard her speak. Not… great.

1 Like

I agree on playing by the rules speeding it up, but even if you play by the rules, you shouldn’t run into many auctions.

1 Like

She doesn’t

1 Like

This actually is great she’s a blank canvas and that’s a huge plus

1 Like