2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Does “fuck you” get them to stop or does that just result in more messages

2 Likes

I think Monopoly is meant to be tedious and awful by design. In my family it just turns into who can cheat the best.

2 Likes

Only if you play by house rules like most people, if you follow the actual rules of the game like auctioning properties you can wrap it up in like 40 minutes.

1 Like

hot take: I don’t think this is cringe/bad

2 Likes

https://x.com/PeterHamby/status/1808202194468196599?t=mf8F6s8x4C66LKfviqANSA&s=19

I think I was wrong here.

Feels like the floodgates have opened and it’s actually going to happen now.

4 Likes

Has your mind changed two days later?

Should Biden drop out, and do you think he will?
  • I want him to drop out, and he will.
  • I want him to drop out, but he won’t.
  • I want him to stay in, and he will.
  • I want him to stay in, but he’ll drop out.
0 voters

I have no idea. Feels like we’re turbofucked either way

3 Likes

Yeah my vote has changed based on 1) the way they’ve responded, 2) the way other dems have not really coalesced around him, and 3) polling.

4 Likes

Ditto. I was “want him to drop out but he won’t” until today.

2 Likes

I think Biden would have been cooked eventually no matter what happened because at the end of the day this country just kinda wants the fascism.

8 Likes

I still don’t think he will, but now I want him to.

I changed my vote, but I was like 80/20 he won’t drop and now I’m like 51/49 he will

4 Likes

Seems like PuckNews ought to be a hockey site.

1 Like

When was the last time an old ass white guy admitted they screwed up, listened to criticism, or took responsibility? He ain’t dropping out.

3 Likes

A lot of people dont mind the boot if its in their size

6 Likes

Biden dropping out for anyone but kamala has issues with logistics and campign dollars that might be untenable.

Kamala for VP? Lol

https://x.com/cruickshank/status/1808178905586753990?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Haha my man!