2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

#vibes
https://x.com/PpollingNumbers/status/1843761044898128023?t=IR5E4l8TblhXrD5G8MR2sQ&s=19

This is JJ vs AKos odds.

3 Likes

Shouldnt Harris’ popular vote percentage be higher?

Is there any universe where Trump wins the popular vote? He’d have to make up between 4 and 8 million votes.

https://x.com/mikey2020/status/1843754964864381322

Well the good news is the vibes won’t matter for these people. Although I suspect they all knew how they were going to vote.

Didn’t Sklansky once argue that AK was superior to JJ or QQ? Checkmate.

It always is when I have QQ or JJ.

4 Likes

The sources are the ones that make her mad and farm her engagement for ad revenue.

You might be thinking of the infamous thread where Mason claimed that AQ was better than JJ, quickly got pwned by dozens of respected posters, and only backed down after like 200 posts demonstrating how wrong he was even if you took all of his assumptions as given.

1 Like

Yes that’s exactly what I was thinking of lol. Do you have a link to the old thread?

It doesn’t look like it made it over to the current 2+2 forum, the closest I could find was Dominic needling him about it ITT and him replying in typical Mason fashion to someone else:

1 Like

Lol Dominic. Love that guy.

Hi Everyone:

I thought I would pass along a little discussion that I took part in tonight. I’ve been trying to play some no limit hold 'em since it has become so popular and we are publishing books on this subject, so earlier this evening I was sitting in a $5-$10 blind no limit game at The Wynn.

What happen was that a player raised to $40 and then got reraised to $150. The original raiser then folded and showed AQ. His opponent then showed JJ.

This of course started a discussion as to which hand was better. Most of the table agreed that the pair of jacks were better since they would win over 50 percent of the time in a show down. Then someone said, “Let’s ask Mason since he writes all the books.” My answer was that if someone was all-in, the jacks would be better, but if they each had chips left, which was the case here, the ace-queen suited was better.

Well, no one understood what I was talking about. No wonder the games are good.

Best wishes,
Mason

8 Likes

“Obama Taxes and Two Plus Two” LOLOLOL

2 Likes

This is based on events changing support leading up to the election. He would probably have Harris at 90%+ for popular vote if election were tomorrow based on polls.

Vibes from ?SoCal don’t really count

1 Like

If you didn’t vote in 2020, you can get paid $100 by Cards Against Humanity here: https://www.apologize.lol

6 Likes

Seems like it should be in the 5-10% range, they haven’t done that since 2004, when W was riding high on 9/11 jingoism.

" How do you know who didn’t vote?

We formed a Super PAC and bought the personal voting records of every American citizen from a data broker we found on the internet. It’s pretty fucked up."

" I used to love your card games before you got all political.

Your mom used to love you before you got so fucking stupid."

28 Likes

If we knew the polls were largely accurate, then sure 90% sounds fine. I think the odds of polling being shit is what drags it down the extra 35 percentage points lol.

Some other gems from the FAQ:

How do you know who’s “blue leaning”?

We got your partisan lean from the same data broker who sold us your voting history. You wouldn’t believe how easy it was for us to get this stuff. So fucked up!

Is there some way I can force Elon Musk to pay $47 to Cards Against Humanity PAC?

Funny you should ask! If you’re a registered voter in PA, GA, NV, AZ, NC, WI, or MI, just type your name into this dumb website for his PAC, put “MuskIsDumb@cah.lol” as your referrer, and they’ll be legally obligated to pay us $47. The more people who do this, the more Musk money we’ll get to un-fuck America.

If he doesn’t pay up, we’ll sue him again.

19 Likes

Voted early in Ohio today.

A couple things:

Did Jill Stein drop out? They instructed me that she had dropped out and that a vote for her would not count. I hadn’t heard that. RFK Jr was not on the ballot.

Harris/Walz were the last option for President and the only option that didn’t appear on the first page. You had to scroll down to see/choose them.

Lol at the misleading description for issue 1.

1 Like