2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Oh, no! She’s losing incel votes!

1 Like

They should be glad she’s doing an interview…

1 Like

Didn’t realize that Call Her Daddy was still so big. Sold to Spotify for $60mm. All time bag fumble by the initial co-host.

1 Like

They went with the Dave Chappelle skit about white guy getting pulled over. “Oh I didn’t know I couldn’t do that”

Despite being warned in writing that they couldn’t do that.

1 Like

New neighbors across the street that have been flying a huge, pink Harris 2024 flag have added a yard sign. It’s not political. It says “Hello” with a picture of Lionel Richie.

13 Likes

We are up to 11 Trump signs in our township. Still outnumbered 4:1 at least.

My wife has the Lionel Richie hello as a garden flag.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/stats_feed/status/1842603057257099345?s=46&t=SVCqsICYH3gAZg7x0_hPmg

pretty much this… all the same people thought it was a masterful move by trump to do the Incel streamer interviews.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/10/06/upshot/polling-methods-election.html?unlocked_article_code=1.QU4.MfoK.e788FZJ7UqcN&smid=url-share

Interesting article on polling methodology by Nate Cohen (free link).

5 Likes

1 Like

Welp, the property owner knew it would happen.

It’s concerning how much Trump has been dominating the news cycle. CNN is back in 2016 mode where every headline is about Trump.

3 Likes

Yah things are grim. Media is saturated with Kamala is for They/Them illegal sex change ads in my sky blue state and people are eating it up. Neighborhood with typically ~0 political signs now with multiple bloody Trump fight fight fight signs.

Buckle up, gonna be a fun 5 years.

3 Likes

Eh, Republicans lost big in 2020 running on anti-trans shit, I don’t think it’s a winning move for them in 2024.

Only an appearance on the coveted Hawk Tuah podcast can save Kamala at this point.

4 Likes

Also the ratio of signs in my area is WAY more active this election than the last 2. In a blue area in Columbus, but there were always some Trump, I think our numbers were like 60/40-70/30 depending on the blocks in 2020 from the actually data post election, I’m not in a crazy blue area. The number of Harris signs this year is WAYYYY more than Clinton or Biden was, and just a literal handful of trump signs. So my anecdote is the opposite. We shall see.

2 Likes

My area doesn’t typically have many signs. Interestingly, the Trump signs tend to be mostly in very visible areas, I’m assuming by people who live right on the busiest streets. But overall, there’s not much.

More Trump than Harris (but very few overall). I chalk it up to a) Dem voters just don’t go as rah-rah as Republicans, particularly in the age of Trump, and b) Dem voters might be more reluctant out of fear of Trump voters doing something to their sign or yard. I’m a little bit of both reasons.

1 Like

That presidential election in 2020 was pretty darn close, and my vibes suggest that attitudes toward trans people haven’t exactly improved lately.

Harris is doing much than Biden in yard signs here in FL as well. Trump people are too embarrassed to put up signs but obviously still voting for him…

1 Like