2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

100%. I don’t know how Sherrod stays in office, he needs all the votes he can get.

3 Likes

Please vote. My vote is much more useless than yours, so think of it as helping me have a say in something. Sherrod Brown needs every single vote possible.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I’m gonna vote. My mom would disown me if I didn’t. Plus I’d have to return in my Unstuck Politics membership card.

Sherrod Brown: :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

Hispanic people are white. The whole thing is bullshit.

Yeah, but they’re not white white.

1 Like

Just illustrating why race is a dumb made up concept.

3 Likes

It’s wild how steady the betting markets have been thic cycle. It’s been Kamala -115/Trump -105 on bovada for weeks no.

Yes, plain old whitey is listed as “non-Hispanic white” on a lot of demographics questions

And of course Hispanic covers a huge range because of the mixture of European, African, and meso-American populations.

The whole concept of race is just fucked up but as a species we are constantly labeling someone as the “lesser” to justify our own wants and needs.

2 Likes

If they focus the range on African and Afro-Caribbean immigrants, it’s possible that a lot of Hispanic and Asian immigrants might join in. Hell, America’s #1 online Nazi is Nick Fuentes right now.

In not sure this is true. Part of Italians and Irish becoming “white” was a change wealth in the home country.

So long as much of central America remains in significant poverty, it’s going it be easier to out group them.

https://x.com/DominicJPino/status/1841864974655730141

1 Like

Ok, fine, pay all the port workers what toll-takers were making, and get them back to work.

Trump beating Biden/Harris to Helene ground zero is a bad look.

The mayor of Asheville said she didn’t want politicians there because they’d get in the way. Biden just went on a fly over with her.

I mean, the only people who look at Trump’s photo ops and think they are awesome are people who are already voting for him. He had people build a short wall around his lectern with bricks from a destroyed building, ffs.

Yeah, no functional adult actually sincerely cares if Biden is right there on the ground getting in the way and tossing rolls of toilet paper at people.

I don’t care if Biden is there or not. But the perception is that he is asleep at the wheel and I don’t think the non-visable way he has handled this is particularly good for the election even if it is the “right” thing to do.

Infrastructure week finally arrived.

2 Likes

Idk if it matters much but at least we’ve got this going for us.

The ruling means President Joe Biden may move forward with his administration’s student loan forgiveness plan, just weeks before the November election.

2 Likes

Just need judges in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, North Dakota and Ohio (not in that order) to also agree that their state lacks standing.

I mean, :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging: :person_shrugging:

Guess we can’t stop what people think about the president doing his job, doing it well, and not getting in the way against the wishes of local leaders just for a photo op. If people are going to spread lies that Biden isn’t doing anything, even when the Republican governors said he’s been great, what can you do.