2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Yeah, all he had to do was give his answer in reverse order without saying that sometimes he’s a buffoon. Just say you misspoke and then do your little explainer on why you were there.

2 Likes

https://x.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1841328334149489030?s=46

Not really sure how both the CBS and CNN polls had this near a push (I probably would have guessed it would come in around 62-38), but I think it basically must come back to more people going into it liking Walz than the number who liked Vance.

I’d like to see a poll on “Who came out the most credible?”

This will probably piss Trump off and make him hate Vance. Vance did better than him.

2 Likes

This. He answered the question backwards and it made it worse.

You guys are true sickos. Even I managed an lol didn’t watch on this one

3 Likes

I know this poster is a shitlib account, but I’m trying to figure out if this 3% is real. The GoFundMe is real, I know that, but I haven’t seen anything where it’s confirmed that only 3% is going to the cause.

https://x.com/thejackhopkins/status/1841334977339781355

1 Like

One of the donations:

It was created by trump’s campaign finance director seems legit. Don’t know about the 3% stuff. Doesn’t say that on the page lol.

1 Like

The 3% seems to be something he just made up.

I think GoFundMe takes 3%. Maybe he got confused.

1 Like

Although trump’s campaign finance director may just funnel all the money to trump, who knows.

https://x.com/TheOnion/status/1841516035297468454

15 Likes

Mass Deportations To Ease Demand - because there are just so many undocumented immigrants buying up residential property.

5 Likes

ILA (east coast) completely different kettle of fish than the ILWU (west coast). Less powerful union overall, and wages are quite a bit lower.

Your average MAGA chud is gonna be so pissed when (well, if) they realize that the actual illegal immigrants that will get mass deported by Trump are mostly invisible folks living in areas no one else wants to live, working jobs no one else wants to work, actually paying taxes in a lot of cases, etc.

Meanwhile all the people they expected to get carted off will all turn out to be actual citizens.

8 Likes

It’s pure insanity. Selling off public lands in places nobody wants to live and kicking out immigrants. That’s how we solve the housing issue?

Mass deportation of immigrants polls at like 51% now. We really are just Nazi Germany with shittier aesthetics.

3 Likes

Undocumented immigrants pay almost $100 Billion in taxes every single year, where do they think they are going to recoup that?

1 Like

Duh, arent you aware of just… the absolute myriad of jobs available on public lands right now?

1 Like

Trumps one big policy proposal is mass deportation and they’re backfilling everything else. High prices? Deport people taking the good Americans’ goods. Can’t buy a house? Deport people. Bird pooped on your shoulder? Wouldn’t have been there if there weren’t any foreigners.

7 Likes