2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Good chance he dies within months and we’re saddled with the weird Reddit Nazi fuckwit running the government.

Except back then he had power. He has no power now and every key SOS race he needed to win in 2022 to set up for this election he lost. Stealing elections by that route is 2 years out if he wins. If he loses, none of that will be successful. Also, the courts beat them down in 2020. Nothing has changed since then other than more liberal judges being appointed to various federal benches. This election is way different than 2020 and everyone should have much less to fear related to shenanigans because nothing they tried in 2020 or their need to win elections to set up shenanigans in 2022 worked. The fear should be the clown wins outright, which I can’t see happening.

5 Likes

People said the presidential debate wouldn’t matter but it did. VP debate matters. It all matters. That’s why the news worries me. The storm effects are widespread. Friend in South Carolina has power out. Trump is out there doing mischief and telling lies. Middle East is scary. Dock strike timing sucks. Elon is pumping out bullshit like we’ve never seen. Who knows what the Russians and Chinese have going. And today is just October FIRST.

4 Likes

If you’re hoping for NC to tilt the election, Trump has already won in a landslide. An NC win is a bonus where Harris is running up the score, not a necessity. Don’t get caught up in the horse race bullsh*t.

Longshoremen fought shipping containers for years.

No. NC currently has the second best chance of being the tipping point state (per 538).

I very much disagree

It’s when the leader of a group of shipping companies instructs his workers to stage a revolt against modern technology

4 Likes

In a normal year, and in a vacuum, I’d say the veep debate has a very low chance of moving the needle. I feel odds are higher this year of it having an impact, although I’d still expect any impact to be pretty low.

I heard that Pete is helping with debate prep, and so odds are Walz has some good responses lined up. Pete is good at this shit

2 Likes

It’s open mic and no fact checking. Vance is gonna walk all over him. It will suck to watch.
Doubt it can possibly move the needle very much, though, but who knows.

2 Likes

Great job sticking with this guy Joe

1 Like

I think the all-out war that is about to happen in the Middle East probably has a bigger impact than the hurricane and this strike stuff.

On one side, they genuinely want trump to win and believe he would win california if the election were “fair”. On the other side, trump openly promises to jail election workers who are not “fair” to him

If Vance wants to get dirty…

https://x.com/PamKeithFL/status/1841104449890074850

People are saying it’s not true but if JD comes with immigrants eating cats, let him have it.

1 Like

That would be one way to yield maximum leverage in a divorce settlement.

I bumped the debate thread for the masochists out there. Hosted by CBS, 9 PM ET.

Edit: Oops, reply meant for everybody, not just suzzer99, who may or may not be a masochist, idk.

Very much disagree. Do you think Vance is better at this than Paul Ryan? I don’t. Do you think Walz is better at or at least equal to Biden vs Ryan? I do. And that was a beat down for sure.

1 Like

In tonight’s debate I think the conventional wisdom/consensus will be:

• JD Vance was the clear winner
  • Tim Walz was the clear winner
  • No clear winner
  • Bastard
0 voters

Edit: Nevermind they deleted it. It wasn’t anything important just an Uncle Sam picture combined with ‘YOU didn’t fall out of a coconut tree’

yeah this is the easiest “people are saying” ever, put him on blast

1 Like