2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Right now, is the most likely map Dems winning on the Nebraska district?

1 Like

What did Biden get?

+7 vs +31?

What about the narrative of the new young men for Trump?

I’m curious how accurate all this black pill stuff is now. Are 30% of young guys really incels like they claim?

Wait, what?

GenAI ass shit imo

Yes, but that doesn’t mean they’re all voting for Trump.

are there legit studies backing these claims up?

Something I’ve been wondering as a European: I know republicans would like to see ID requirements for voting, because that would keep voters away. However, in my country this has always been a requirement. Why is it not in the US, and how would it suppress voting turnout?

Because it’s paired with other fuckery, like raising prices for IDs, or increasing wait times for DMVs in black areas

It could absolutely be a neutral thing. It’s not because USA no 1.

2 Likes

This. And those that claim to want it also don’t want there to be free and easy IDs for people.

Also, there’s clearly no real need for them to keep the integrity of the vote intact.

1 Like

Or straight up removing those DMVs so somebody has to travel to get an ID.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-01/alabama-closes-dmv-offices-a-year-after-voter-id-law-kicks-in

Then cutting bus service etc. the European mind cannot comprehend the level of fuckery

4 Likes

All the other fuckery mentioned, plus old black people tend to not have ID. Rs did the math.

https://x.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1838930517657280566

1 Like

This still feels meh, like I feel without the angry young white incel dude crowd it’d be more like 50. How does the 31-point lead fit in historically?

I’m still not convinced the angry white dude incel crowd a) votes that much and b) is as representative as they appear (because they are so loud and obnoxious they stand out more).

Andrew Tate is telling people not to vote. I’ve seen a few other young angry white dude influencer types saying the same thing: “If Trump was actually going to drain the swamp he would have done it when he was president.” They still hate libs and everything else, but they default to their comfort zone of pure nihilism.

2 Likes