2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Intuitively this makes sense, Shapiro can make a larger impact in delivering PA to Harris by focusing 100% of his energy on crisscrossing the state campaigning for her as a native son rather than being viewed as someone abandoning the state and having to spend a large chunk of his time traveling all across the country campaigning in other states.

Therefore, it is obvious that if picking Shapiro had any impact at all it would be to hurt Harris in winning PA and only an idiot (I.e. Nate) would think otherwise. And I have confirmed this hypothesis by thinking about it.

6 Likes

My son is volunteering for democrats in a red county. Yesterday he was giving a Harris/Walz sign to an older woman and asked if she was on their email list. She said “No thanks, I’m actually a Republican, I will just never vote for that man.”

Love to hear that stuff.

17 Likes

I bet “who is running for POTUS for the Democratic Party?” gets double digit percentage for Biden.

1 Like

She also could’ve lost the other swing states because if him making PA meaningless

OBAMA HUGO CHAVEZ AND GEORGE SOROS ARE KIDNAPPING KIDS AND STEALING THEIR BLOOD FOR FAUCI CHINESE SATANIC RITUALS

5 Likes

Yeah a scarily high percentage of people will think Biden is up for election and may not even know who Harris is or that she is the vp.

I don’t know how that translates to an election.

I work with a variety of people with different levels of special needs. Everyone was talking about voting and being registered to vote and this one gentleman asked me “Who we voting for”? I told him Kamala Harris and he said “who is he?” I explained. But this is a voter he voted for Biden last time, with my help, but really has no grasp of politics. He votes how he does because how the people around him vote and talk. That makes him like most other people in that regard.

1 Like

if you let the us gov know then it is legal?

My understanding is that the reporting requirements and if the foreign entity is on some of list it can be prohibited, and the federal government’s national security interests trump your free speech rights if the government wants to stop it, but yes you can be paid by foreign governments for speech. It’s just a lot less effective if Tim Pool says Ukraine is the enemy of the US and someone points out that he’s being paid by Russia to say those things.

1 Like

Just wait till she gets ahold of their taxes

WHERES HUNTER???

3 Likes
1 Like

I was reminded that on this day in 2012, Bill Clinton gave a really good speech at the DNC.

1 Like

I doubt that the people who don’t even know who is Kamala vote in any significant numbers.

Screenshot_2024_0906_144309

11 Likes

Presidential shootings too.

1 Like

This bulletproof glass thing still allows assassins to shoot from behind them and now gives them cover against secret service snipers aimed at them from the front. Alternatively, a device like a molotov cocktail or IED can be rushed from the front and they have full cover from the agents from the front and the crowd from the back.
I still think it’s technically safer overall.

Hmm, seems good, but in a bad way? Idk how to feel about this

https://x.com/shannonrwatts/status/1832051536408850920?s=46&t=k3YA52U8SV6oodQANcy20g

2 Likes

I don’t think it moves the needle one bit. Billionaires first priority is always going to be maintaining the status quo. Trump is a destabilizing agent that risks that. They would back any republican, and probably do down ballot, if it prevents their taxes from going up a single cent, or forces them to pay their workers a living wage.

I would love to hear her say fuck your endorsement, we’re coming for you first chance we get. But I know that’s not where the party is.

I wonder if they calculated that Trump’s tariffs would cost them more profit than a tax increase?

88? isn’t that a Nazi thing?

3 Likes