2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

I assume most people here were on the Copala wagon back when she was running in the primaries. Only reason Pete got more hate here for that stuff was because he was more successful. I don’t think anyone regarded her as a serious candidate/threat back then but I could be mistaken.

Which is why I’m OK with her talking less. No details, just vibes. Let’s beat Trump and then figure out how we’re going to bully the democratic party into actually helping the people who need help.

2 Likes

Billy Carter Roger Clinton, Tim walsh’ brother

4 Likes

“The stories I could tell, none of which hold a candle to the routine everyday behavior of Donald Trump, with whom I am considering joining forces. Also none of those stories involve anything in the past decade because I don’t speak to him.”

13 Likes

So it’s stuff like his support for trans kids and abortion.

3 Likes

Haven’t spoke to him in 8 years but expected a security detail?

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean

“wasn’t given any notice that he was selected”

Sure. Complete surprise. Came out of nowhere. And does he want protection… from his fellow Trumpers?

Obviously.

2 Likes

They’re really trying so hard to dredge up absolutely anything. So fucking desperate!

Makes you think the Harris team did a super great job picking Walz.

8 Likes

That one never gets old

3 Likes

Didn’t we say this 4 years ago and then just give up on biden? This isn’t meant to be a dunk or start a fight

1 Like

Also it’s pretty clear that all the stories involve Tim not wanting to purge trans kids from Minneosta schools

Yeah this. You caught my pony grunching

1 Like

Elon is literally the most powerful force for evil in this world

1 Like

https://x.com/sahilkapur/status/1829955900318118306?t=I-Ct4vpZ_4Qo-ChV9R2gSA&s=19

Hey we’ll take it

1 Like

…aaaand it’s our friendly fellow citizens like Churd Bumblefuck over here that end up deciding who gets to rule this little slice of paradise.

4 Likes

I don’t disagree and am not super optimistic we’ll succeed.

I’d gladly settle for not hurting people.

Compared to any other liberal democracy lol America but compared to America itself a pretty good argument can be made for Biden being the most progressive president ever.