2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Unless there’s anything truly incriminating, I’m gonna just assume it was a deliberate leak to get attention back.

1 Like

Youngs are listening to Rogan?

Youngs aged 35-55

1 Like

The only way Trump is leaving the Republican presidential ballot is in a wooden box.

It is such a nice feeling knowing the democrats aren’t going to fall for all these stupid traps anymore. Like I have zero doubt they will just keep letting Trump negotiate against himself, say stupid shit, get more and more unhinged, etc.

A month ago I would have assumed the opposite.

4 Likes

Ive said this 10x but youngs are fascist curious/adjacent. The polls showing youngs as a coinlip are right imo. Imagine being born in 2000. Very fucking bleak outlook both politically and worldwide with the climate crisis.

Seems like @WichitaDM is talking about 24 year olds?

https://x.com/Polymarket/status/1822326158282666150?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

5 Likes

https://x.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1822620697002119432?s=46&t=hICOYYyCHuimCJQWftVfBQ

7 Likes

Fyp

1 Like

That’s still a possibility

Yes youngish dudebros are Rogan’s main audience.

I mean Trump was on full send podcast which is definitely for young dudebros. Youngs, especially males, are definitely into the fascism.

This is far too broad of a brush imo. Environmental upbringing and education play huge roles in ideology. To a person, every college educated person I know between 24-30 leans left and abhors Trump and his fascist tendencies

1 Like

I mean I obviously don’t mean every single person 18-45 who is male loves fascism. My earlier comments were within the lens of support for fascism increasing amongst this group.

Also there is inherent bias amongst our own friend groups so I’m not sure how useful that type of anecdotal evidence is.

Full Send has millions of subscribers/listeners and is definitely into fascism. Rogan is at least fascism adjacent. A lot of prominent online content producers targeting males 18-45 are fascist leaning. There is a reason for that.

1 Like

log into any online video game (shooter, sports, MMO, does not matter) and read/listen to the chat for a while.

younger men yearn for the the fascism

5 Likes

https://x.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1822670019316142577?s=46

JackNodding.gif

11 Likes

looks like georgia’s back on the menu, boys

10 Likes

Is there one flippable state for Harris which, as a bellwether, means it’s lights out for Trump on Election Day?

Tejas

Is Texas really flippable?

This is no doubt true. There was a dude who looked my age or younger Biden bashing about a month ago at my poker table and tbh it took me aback. At a glance, I wouldn’t have pegged him as a Trumper

I agree there is a scary number of young Trump supporters. Not sure if that’s because they’re into racism and fascism, or because they’re uneducated and gullible. I usually assume the latter because again, I find that among the educated (young or old), there is a clear disdain for Trump (assuming they’re not very wealthy)