2024 US Presidential Election (Taylor's Version)

Lmao so you still believe he was lying about being against gay marriage

Lmao

Trump in office means the country is less brutal on immigrants and attempted immigrants, while people think it’s more brutal and think we need to be less brutal.

It’s win-win.

With Biden, it’s more brutal and people think it’s not brutal enough.

Do you think he is lying now?

Don’t ping me

1 Like
1 Like

Imagine how stupid you’d have to be to have this concern while still being undecided

19 Likes

obligatory Brewster’s Millions reference

I honestly question if the average American should be allowed to vote.

2 Likes

The greatest flaw of democracy is that people are stupid.

1 Like
3 Likes

Trump trying to appeal to Arab-Americans unhappy with Biden. He can’t even send someone who can lie to them.

Grenell came off as unsympathetic to the plight of Palestinians, while actually angering some participants by reiterating a comment from Trump’s other son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who said in March that Israel should remove Palestinians from the valuable “waterfront property” in Gaza.

Both attendees who spoke to NOTUS said Arab American leaders told Grenell they had three conditions for supporting Trump in November: His support for an immediate ceasefire, funding for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency — which has been the primary provider of humanitarian aid in Gaza — and a commitment to enact the so-called Leahy Laws in Gaza. (The Leahy Laws, written by former Sen. Pat Leahy of Vermont, prohibit the United States from funding foreign militaries that violate human rights.)

The sources said Arab American leaders didn’t leave entirely empty-handed, however. Grenell “promised” leaders that Trump wouldn’t enact a “Muslim ban,” as he called for in 2016, according to these sources.

1 Like
3 Likes

LOL at the waterfront property line, hahaha. That’s quite the…unique lens to view this conflict with.

wut

1 Like

Conservatives think they are the victims

8 Likes

I forgot Stink was still around

Sounds like he’s describing economic crash

I think Trump is gonna win too. I have lost all faith in my fellow Americans

1 Like